Reviews for Ruined
Linwe-Amari chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I love this! Of course, I'm rooting for Sam, but I really enjoyed this. I liked the format, it was interesting, but very clear. Some of the sentence fragments were hard to understand at first, but I eventually got them and they seemed needed for the tone most of the time. :)
jackpotdante chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I really hope you write a sequel I would like to see Freddie getting the perks. I also find it wired why he laughed.
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Awesome d(*-*)
explanations chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Very interesting. I can see it happening, rofl.
sockstar chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Obvious solution for me is that they need to give him the boyfriend perks :P
Hypo'Lana chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I really liked this and seriously if Freddie was a real person he would need a freakin shrink lol.

Really great! I couldn't believe it was your first fanfic!

Freddie just needs to realise Carly and Sam are his ladies (Sam being his first lady) haha.
Phantom Pearl chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I liked this very much, I really really hope you or someone can provide a continuation of this. I love the trio together and I'm very happy the focus is on Freddie in this story. Carly and Sam are totally his girls, rofl.
Panda Hallows chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Wow this was crazy O_O but still pretty awesome...
dinosgirl3 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
I actually thought this was a very interesting look into the love life of one Fredward Benson. Very creative - I liked it. :)

As far as it being your first attempt at a fanfic - I am surprised. It was a decently written piece (only a few grammar, spelling, etc types of errors).

Good job! :)
z shadow619 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
It makes sense. I really like what you did here. When you look at things in a real sense, the poor kid could have psychological issues if it was a reality.