Reviews for In the Still of the Night
TamoraSky chapter 1 . 8/22
Wow, simply great writing. When i saw the title I was like "thats a Cole Porter song." So i clicked on it and i am happy I did. Very well done I have to say, loved how you tied in Porter.
LoreChaos chapter 1 . 1/8
Oh shit, that's amazing. And Sexy!
LW12 chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
great story
Spider London chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Hehe, this is a awesome story! Unlike most writers you have little to no mistakes... How do you do it? I'm jealous!
MinakoTrickster chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Lol, that was a fun thing and I love the friendship that some of these guys share.
wecouldbelong chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I love Cole Porter!
Mertiya chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Fluff? For the Joker and Harley, yes. They have pretty different "fluff" standards than everybody else. Poor Harls. I have to say, I think your Joker leans toward fluff more easily than I'd expect from Nolanverse Joker, but it's an interesting take and not necessarily a bad thing. And, as always, very well written! Good job. :)
XPandoraX chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
OMG I've just read your fanfic and it rock's. It portraise the JokerXHarly relationship perfectly, yet still adding a new view to it. You should write more like this.
stephaniekay00 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
this was really good you got the characters just right well done :) x
mermaidharmony chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Hiya! Mermaidharmony here... Let me tell ya babe (guy?) I adored your oneshot! It was just so darn cute (the tone was kinda dark though...). I liked how the Joker became guilty cause' he hurt his little Harley! It lets the reader know that he loves Harley, she's not like some sex toy to him. I got sad when he hit Harley though. The good thing is that I didn't predict that, so it was *pow!* in my face and I just loved that kick in the story. I really want to emphasize that. Usually when I read a story, I'm able to predict what's going to happen next and next, and it gets tiring ya' know? Your story was different though. Not completely different from the other Joker and Harley stories though, but it had the element of surprise, which fascinates me to no limited extent. So keep on writing more stories like this. Add your great ability of surprise to each story you write!

~Mermaidharmony
Goddess of Unfinished Projects chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Awesome, love Harvey's pants line and bonus points for using "I Get a Kick Out of You"
Little-Madman-of-my-house chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
great
Vermilion69 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
this is super cool! :D
Madpadz chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Loved it! Keep up the good work!
MK08 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
This was just amazingly cute. :) And oddly enough, still entirely in character for them. I loved it! Especially Joker singing at the end. For some reason I imagine him having a very charming singing voice. :)

Great job! Loved it. :)