Reviews for My Warrior
Edward's Life chapter 7 . 3/28
Hi vampgirl18,

I really have to say... OH PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE COME BACK TO YOUR STORY 'MY WARRIOR'!

I JUST FOUND THIS STORY ABOUT 1 HOUR AGO. IT IS 3:27 IN THE MORNING HERE IN HOUSTON, TX. AND I'M ABSOLUTELY LOVING IT. AND I REALLY NEED SOME MORE! PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE!

OK... I know that it is typically thought that when someone is typing electronic correspondence that if it is typed in all caps - well, it appears the author of the said correspondence is shouting rudely at the addressee. So please let me explain. Yes consider me to be shouting at you from an imaginary mountain top (as everything is as flat as a board here in southeast Texas). But my shouting is really me only trying to express myself in BEGGING YOU to understand that I have fallen in love with your story 'My Warrior' and I really need another fix in way of a new chapter of your amazing, sweet, funny and well crafted story. I feel privileged to read your story. You've done a really nice job with it.

I realize that you first published this story in July 2009... last updated in Jan 2010... and it is now currently 3:38 am in Houston,TX on March 28, 2014... and you may not even see my review, but I had to submit my review just in case so you would know that I LOVE YOUR STORY 'MY WARRIOR'. AND TO SAY THANK YOU FOR SHARING IT WITH US! I have a pretty good imagination for thinking up ideas and plots, but I just can never get it from the imagination to paper. So I always appreciate people that can get the thoughts & plots pulled out of their imagination & successfully transfer it to paper. And who then want to share their literary creation with the world. Just thought you needed to know.

I've flagged this story as a favorite... flagged it to follow this story... flagged it to follow the author... and flagged it as favorite author (that be you!). I hope to get an email notifying me that their is a new chapter of 'My Warrior' coming to my computer soon! Or that you've started something new. I'm also going to check your profile to see what else you've written. Looking forward to reading more of your stories. I wish you a very great, fun-filled & adventurous weekend that is tremendously happy for you & yours.

I am,
Edward's Life

P.S. Yes. I'm currently suffering from a bout of insomnia. Since it is now Friday, I hope that I'll be able to break the cycle of it this week. So I can catch up on some sleep I so desperately need. Hope you are sleeping peacefully as I'm writing this. hahahahaha OK OK I need at the very least a nap because I'm starting to ramble. Bye!
Sir Breanna chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Is this story based off of the movie Troy with Brad Pitt playing as Achilles? Just wondering. This is really good! Please update
hairline chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
Really enjoyed this chapter
hairline chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
Great chapter
ImaniSechelles chapter 7 . 10/25/2012
This is a nice story.
smileynight chapter 7 . 10/6/2012
love it so far please update soon.
Kirbs85 chapter 7 . 9/8/2012
I do hope you are going to update this story, you dont see many with this kind of era, its very good :)
kiwisrock chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
Mmmmmm cookie! Thanks!
kiwisrock chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Loved this! Thanks so much!
Love M Go Blue chapter 7 . 12/13/2011
Where is the rest of this story? It just . . . stops here. As its last update was well over a year ago, I'm concluding that it's been "abandoned"? Bummer. I was really enjoying it, too.
Ingenuity15 chapter 6 . 11/25/2011
Please update this! I love the way you've entwined mythology into this and would love to read more!

Ingenuity15
Charlie0925 chapter 6 . 9/17/2011
I love this version of Edward & Bella. Please come back to this story when you get the chance, I would love to see how it ends.
loyal-girl4 chapter 7 . 8/15/2011
Please go on with the story.
Katarzyna88gb chapter 7 . 7/28/2011
PLEASE UPDATE :( I LOVE THIS STORY :) I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST :)
MyHubbyIsATwilightWidow chapter 6 . 7/12/2011
I have to confess I haven't started your story because I don't read anything until it's complete, but I saw your a/n about needing a beta.

I'm available if you're interested...