Reviews for When First We Parted
Raging Pineapples chapter 3 . 5/10/2007
i love it! wonderful story ]
Redwood1 chapter 3 . 3/26/2004
Wow, I really, really like this story. I think the way you characterized both Celeborn and Galadrial and their relationship was very well done. I would say that you kept them very cannon and still let them grow and develop together in very interesting ways. I hope you plan on continuing this story but regardless thank you for all your hard work.
Faerfaen chapter 3 . 2/17/2004
O this is really really really good! I love it O) is there more to this? I hope so!
~** Dy *~*
Maywind chapter 3 . 1/25/2004
Ai, this story is exquisite! I enjoyed it tremendously. The characters that you have crafted under your pen (or keyboard) moved me greatly. I believe that your writing had managed to convert me into a Celeborn fan. Heh.
But don't tell me that chapter 3 was the last installment! I was rather dismayed to notice that you haven't updated this fic for ~7 months. Please don't abandon this wonderful piece of work. I love this story so much that I'd be broken-hearted if it turned out that this fic really is on indefinite hiatus.
I bid you goodbye with much adoration and support.
Aislin Finn chapter 3 . 8/31/2003
These are so wonderful! Each character is portrayed to a tee, and the relationship between Celeborn and Galadriel develops wonderfully. Please bless us with another part to this soon!
Prophetic Fire chapter 3 . 8/4/2003
That is quite possibly one of the best stories I have ever read. I...wow. You're so good with words! I envy you. Curses... Oh well. Continue writing in your expert way, all right?
Bennybunny chapter 3 . 6/27/2003
I do not have words to express how great this chapter is.

It's beyond amazing!

I _beg_ you, don't take long to update.
Linny the loony chapter 3 . 6/27/2003
Another great chapter! And I don't have to wait as long as the last update...

Thanks a lot, You've made my day brighter!
Imbeleth chapter 3 . 6/27/2003
Hey! I've reviewed for you at Henneth Anun! But my hands are itchy, I can't help but wanna give praises to your story! It is really beautiful, and no words can really tell you how wonderful your story is. But I wanna say I really enjoyed yours alot!

I'm a lover of the celebrated silver and gold couple, and i write Galadriel and Celeborn fic too! I'll be looking forward to your fourth chapter ) Cheers.
SperryDee chapter 3 . 6/26/2003
Oh! Love this! Please update soon!
Laura L chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
Chapter Three should be up very soon. Thanks for your patience! I've been trying to upload it for about a month now, but hasn't been cooperating. ;)
curious reviewer chapter 2 . 6/26/2003
I saw your newest chapter to this series at . Will you be updating your webpage and profile soon too?
Victoria Hughes chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
No review could do this work justice. It is, in a word, beautiful; to expound upon this premise, it is gorgeous and well-written, exquisite in its delicate handling of Elven Politics ere the War of Wrath, touching, intriguing, poignant in its own way, well-characterized, and astounding.

Celeborn has never been written so well. There is nothing more to say on that matter.

Galadriel's authors rarely reach this standard. In fact, at this time I can only think of Dwimwordene's works as equivalent (and to my mind, she is rather like Manwe to Tolkien's Eru, greatest among the Valar in LotR fanfiction).

And as I am privy to things I should not be, allow me to say that your third chapter is a lovely continuation traveling in the same vein as your previous works. I can hardly wait until I have the chance to further expound upon it.

You should be exalted above all other Celeborn/Galadriel fanfiction writers.

~~Vikki

impressed beyond words
Ponytail Goddess chapter 2 . 3/14/2003
Wow, this fic amazes me to no end. I do hope that you plan on continuing this magnificent piece of fanfiction. Well done. Please update soon!

-P.G.
Ponytail Goddess chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
Wow, very well done. I'm loving it! I shall come and read the next chapter soon!

-P.G.