Reviews for MissAlex's and Larin20's OneShot Lurkers Challenge
crazymama chapter 7 . 10/6/2013
Aaaw... aren't they just adorable? I really like their vulnerability, honesty, and innocence. Very sweet. And I could totally see Carlisle's reaction, too. That's one of those parenting moments where you know you should punish our be mad, but you can't help being proud or happy, or laugh at the situation. Parenting can be so complicated!
crazymama chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
Holy smokin-hot Carlisles! How awkward that would be for Edward, but.. Go, Bella!
crazymama chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
Since the contest is long over, I figure I can review freely! :-)

This was a great start to a story I really hope was continued! Although they seemingly jumped in the sack rather quickly, they clearly each had their own motives. I wonder what he thinks now that he knows she knew who he was all along... Will that spoil it for him? Or will he cautiously move forward anyway... I hope I get to find out!
kimbercullen chapter 6 . 8/24/2009
Hands down, this is my favorite of all the one-shots! I've always wondered about Carlisle's life with the Volturri, and this was not only beautifully written but also sticking to cannon which is what drew me in so deeply.

Your attention to detail was exquisite. Your ability to really maintain Carlisle's original characterization was perfect. Honestly, I hope that you decide to expand on his story in the future...I would love to read it!

Congrats on getting my vote, and good luck!

K
akeim chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
Ok, girls. Here's my vote. This was so hard to decide though! They were all so good, as Lauren and Alex said. But Elf, you did a fantastic job! I'm always and forever an E/B fanatic...and I always want Edward to get the girl. But this was just too hot! Congrats! :)
punkfarie chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
I'm voting for my chicka elf

The other stories are amazing, but i'm a sucker for some good Carlisle smut.

He's a DILF.
MustangSally chapter 4 . 8/24/2009
Ok, so I am new to this whole fanfic thing and I just made a profile so I could review, but surpirse, apparently I cant leave a signed review for 24 hours.

Anyhow, I wanted to leave a review for this chapter of the contest because I liked it the most. I felt it fit Bella's personality best with the whole writing/reading/book such and I quite liked it. I liked most of all of the chapters which made picking one difficult. But this one and Pleasantly Unexpected both really grabbed my attention.

Great idea for a challenge!
dancnstacy09 chapter 6 . 8/24/2009
I'm voting for this one. It has the most unique plot and was very well structured. Overall its the only story that I remember all of it.
TexasLady chapter 4 . 8/23/2009
I dont review hardly ever, but I felt compelled to leave a note for your contest thing. I felt the stories were great, all of them, but I liked this one the best. I've been to San Francisico once before and this story brought me back to it. I vote this one.

Thanx.
MissMeliss09 chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
That was hot!

My vote is for this one!
AlyssaRhae chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
Susiecue chapter 2 . 8/21/2009
Yeah, I'm a total Robwhore-its official now! Are you happy now Lauren? You have brought me to the dark side.

This was a great quick read and I liked how this story brought in Daddy Cullen and none of the other stuff, it was original and fresh and so damn hot-cause I would have totally tried to rape his ass too!
XxStephCullenxX chapter 4 . 8/17/2009
First, I just want to say that I love the idea behind this challenge thing. I always find it really fun to read a collabration of stories by different authors.

My vote goes for Chapter 4 - The couple Upstairs

I like this story for its shortness and Voyeuristic-ness that I have found a lot of authors dont like doing. I find it thrilling and this story had just the right amount of it, smut and humor.

My close second pick would def have to be Chapter 3 - Pleasantly Unexpected

This was rather hot smut. Its been a while since I read something so raw. Besides...Carlisle is hott!

And my third pick would be Chapter 7 - Window of Opportunity

This was fucking funny. I loved how teenish Edward was in his behavor spying on the girl he loves. I do wish there was a little bit more of an interaction between Carlisle and Edward though. I am pretty sure not all dads would be that easy on their teenage son sneaking into a teenage girls bedroom - let alone the chief of polices daughters room.

I hope you do another challenge. I'll vote for that one too )
Random Nonsense Unlimited chapter 6 . 8/16/2009
It was a hard decision but after reading all of the entries I believe that I can definitely say that this one is my favorite.

I have long been a fan of "origin stories" and this is an intriguing look into Carlisle's long and clouded past. It was well written and the plot held its own. I enjoyed reading it and could honestly picture him as he moved through this story.

Now that my vote has been cast I also have a few opinions on the other entries.

Love at the Kiosk-Honestly I was disappointed in this one, it barely featured Carlisle at all (as an afterthought almost, the part he played held no weight in the story) but it also was unbelievable. Not to mention the fact that, in my opinion, Twilight fanfiction should be about the characters not the oh so delectable man who happens to portray one of them.

Pleasantly Unexpected-A pleasant bit of smut to be honest. I enjoyed it right up to the end where I think the author put too much emphasis on the fact the Carlisle is Bella's (former) father-in-law and less on the fact that he is a man. Other than that it was pretty good.

The Couple Upstairs-Great smut, delightfully humorous and an enjoyable read. A bit on the voyeuristic side but the fact that this Bella knew that fact almost added to the appeal of the story. The time-line was a little choppy but the narrative covered that fact nicely. In my book this was a close second.

The Little Blue Potting Shed-Beautiful and artistic, the narrative voice of this piece wove a rich tapestry in which to experience the story. Unfortunately the plot of the story was a bit lacking. An enjoyable read none the less but not much going on.

Window of Opportunity-This one was cute. I think I would place it as third given the opportunity to do so. The story line is innocent and while Carlisle's part in it was almost as small as the one he played in the first story his character seemed to have more actual weight in the story. All together I liked it.

Again these are only my opinions, not being able to review each one I have chosen to review them all at once. Thank you for granting me this indulgence. I look forward to seeing who wins.
SkyeGavin chapter 1 . 8/6/2009