Reviews for Missing Macy
knivespast chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Overall, good start. Just an FYI, Mexico is not part of the US. It is another, entirely separate country. Perhaps you meant New Mexico, which is a state. Good start, but I'd suggest careful proofreading or having a beta reader.
animeotakupooh chapter 11 . 2/3/2010
hahaha... you haven't seen anything till you see the mexican mafia kick butt! lolz
animeotakupooh chapter 10 . 2/3/2010
i hope nothing wrong is happening to macy...
animeotakupooh chapter 9 . 2/3/2010
joe comes up with the funniest theories ever! captain serious? lol
animeotakupooh chapter 8 . 2/3/2010
loved the ending!
animeotakupooh chapter 7 . 2/3/2010
joe's and nick's argument was really funny!
animeotakupooh chapter 6 . 2/3/2010
kevin and macy are adorable together1
animeotakupooh chapter 5 . 2/3/2010
i don't like macy's so called "dad"...
special agent Ali chapter 11 . 10/13/2009
*cheers* goodbye monster hope you get your ass kicked in jail, asshole.

Mackenzie huh? good choice for a name. Never thought of that one before, I like it.

great ending, love the mafia coming in. Frank is one strange kid
special agent Ali chapter 10 . 10/13/2009
aw Joella is adorable. I wish it'd just happen, I was so mad that all we got were cheek kisses so far. Come on that's the old greeting kiss. You two are a match made in heaven people.

Poor Nick. Being the quiet, serious one has its limits. I did think he and Penny made a cute couple though :)

And now *screams*

WHY DID YOU LET HIM COME HERE? THAT BASTARD BELONGS IN PRISON. GET HIM KEVIN, DON'T LET HIM TAKE YOUR GIRL AWAY

okay I'm done lol
special agent Ali chapter 9 . 10/13/2009
Captain serious? lol, first he calls him captain McHappy now this. Joe u need to lay off the nicknames sweetie.

And aw at the kiss. Very sweet moment. But poor Macy again. Alcohol and parenthood does not mix. You just can't...ugh why can't this world be like a pbs sitcom where everyone loves eachother?

anyway love the Kacy romance and the Joe/Nick squabble. I loved that the entire story. Those two are hilarious when they bicker.
special agent Ali chapter 8 . 10/13/2009
ha ha ha I love every chapter you can make me giggle. Again, I love stern Tom. The boys are in huge trouble as is Ms. Malone.

I bet Sandy will scold her as well. She does seem to be family to the Lucas's.

I hope Macy will be okay and back to her old self. I really hope dear old daddy goes to jail too. Bastard almost killed my boys and Stella and his own little girl
special agent Ali chapter 7 . 10/13/2009
very good chapter. I like the change, it keeps the story fresh and interesting. I like POV's a lot because it shows how the author sees the character and I like that you know this show well.

I like the Kevin/Macy of this a lot and the fact this story is romantic, humorous and very angst all rolled into one. I really love the bond you write.

Kevin is the best big brother I think anyone could ask for. He's a goofball and yet you know when its serious he'll be all ears for your problems.

this is a wonderful read, I'm glad I found it
special agent Ali chapter 6 . 10/13/2009
Your a freaking genius. And not three points shy like Nicholas either.

I love the story can make me laugh as well as make me cringe. I feel bad for Macy and yet am laughing hysterically at the picture of Nick picking up a little lizard.

I love Tom being stern. In the show he seems to want to be more the boys friend and not father them. I like and hate that. I think its good he has a good bond with them but he is their dad first.

I really wish in home not alone they showed the boys getting yelled at instead of just their dumb and very unusual punishment.

Anyway great tale
special agent Ali chapter 5 . 10/13/2009
great chapter. Frankie is the man. For a little dude not even nine he is slick.

Joe Lucas is a maniac lol. I think he could be worse than Ziva David from NCIS (That's saying a lot, i seen her drive it's very scary, but then again I saw Joe drive and he isn't better)

Macy's dad should be arrested and charged for assault and anything else the judge can book him. He turned sweet, innocent, lovable Macy into a zombie and should fry.

This story is amazing