Reviews for Those Luscious Lips
HAHAAHAHHAHA YOU DREAM CAME TRUE SHIZURU HAHAHAHAH
GIGGLED HEHEHEH NATSUKI IS TRYING HARD
GIGGLED I LIKE IT MUCH
Devilia666 chapter 3 . 4/19/2010
YAY! Loved all the chapters!
rise77 chapter 2 . 8/13/2009
Beautifull, I really enjoy it
colorfulsunrise514 chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
This was a really awesome anniversary story!
KidAlpha chapter 3 . 7/25/2009
I got to say that I enjoyed this story from both sides. C:

Seeing, well reading, Shizuru being embarrassed and scared doesn't seem that ooc to me but it is refreshing to see a different side of her; not to mention kind of funny.

Natsuki just rambling on in her head was hilarious and seeing her take the lead and being bold is something I like to see more in stories and that last part was something I didn't see coming. :B

Overall, awesome fanfic and hope to see more

Also NatsukixShizuru forever! :D
Midori-Sensei chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Wow, this is the first time that I was mad at Shizuru in a fic. She was obviously hurting poor Natsukis feelings... Please update soon.
with love - Elincia chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
LOL i like how shizuru was yearning for a kiss and when natsuki finally made moves, she avoided them! XD it was funny haha
darkwhispersdale chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
cool loved thee whole switching in personality when Shizuru was saying and thginking she was ready to then being not, and Natsuk ibeing more foward in the relatinship loved evry bit of it please do another I'll sure to review youx
FireFire chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
"Dangerously high. It’s at a height easy enough to pull out the gun that is strapped- …really no more James Bond movies" Oh my god I couldn't stop laughing when Shizuru thought about the spies movies. This story is great. I totally get Shizuru's OoCness, I think you did a great job with it. As for Natsuki, anyone would be as forward as her if every time you try to kiss someone they get away like that! it's plain frustrating. Anyway I'm eager to read the rest. Hope you'll update soon!
Bleeding Hopes chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Oh my. fufufu totally love how they are both acting. And Shizuru with her spy movies. hahaha!
colorfulsunrise514 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
This is very good! On edge with Shizuru! This is a funny side to Shizuru, thinking about spies and what not. I wonder what Natsuki is planning behind that smile? Very very good chapter.
chum-sa chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
wow is that really Shizuru? i mean wow did they switch their character?