Reviews for Aerial Acrobatics
Esperata chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
Oh I liked this a lot. Especially the part where Octavius awakes and exerts his authority. It's easy to forget sometimes he's a leader of men.
Sand-wolf579 chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
I like it, really I do, and I've read it multiple times, but every time I do I wonder why Octavius was the one who was unconscious for four days when Jedediah was the one who seems like he should have gotten more injured?
Verecunda chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
I remember reading this one on chest_bump! Loved it then and I still love it. Insta-fave! :D
Skipper96 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
That was good, I really enjoyed it!
The Masked Flamer chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
The Masked Flamer strikes again!

The creation of this work is an affront to all mankind, as it holds the quality of milk, left to its own devices in August in the beating sun!

I find this story guilty from ruining the comedic value of all the characters, taking the original personalities and reworking them to your own purposes. The characters are but shells of their former selves.

The mere stereotypical treatment of western citizens and their speech was enough by itself to fill this mighty Flamer with great pain.

Kindly, remove this garbage barge from the internet post-haste, for the sake of myself and our forefathers!

Good day, Sir/Madam!

"Whether elegant or sloppy,

magnificent or atrocious,

The Masked Flamer shall deliver

a nasty review to all he crosses!

He shall nitpick, complain, all for no good reason,

other than to watch you squirm!

And you have just become one of his nameless victims!

Ta-ta for now!