Reviews for Crash & Burn
Persona Rain chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
Update sooon! PLEASE!
xwittychickx chapter 3 . 12/3/2010
This was absolutely fun to read! Honestly I'm a little skeptical to read a ham-human story, but I just completely fell in love with this. I know the chances of you updating this by now are slim to none, I still really hope you'll continue since I'd love to know what happens next!
LRDrummer chapter 3 . 8/4/2010
Please hurry up! It's been almost a year! And I can't wait! :D
TheDeavil chapter 3 . 6/11/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY!

PLZ UPDATE SOON :)
Crystalgurl101 chapter 3 . 2/18/2010
Yay! They're all together again! :) So far, this is way too cute! I hope you continue it soon! I love it so far!
Crystalgurl101 chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
"Oxnard! There is no time for 'raping!'"

"Umm...can you help me take my pants off?" Holy effin' sh!t! I think i just died of laughter! xDD Found this while browsing the web, and i LOVED IT! :D Seriously, this is freakin' hilarious! So far, you've captured Hamtaro and Oxy's innocence and clueless-ness(?) to the human world perfectly!
M-Rated-Writer chapter 3 . 11/21/2009
This is truely interesting human Hamsters can't wait for the next chapter. However, it seems that you haven't updated in a while please do so I can read please.
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 3 . 10/17/2009
haha interesting fic. x3 Human ham-hams are so cute xD. Looking forward to your update :3
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
This is a good story. Please continue. Hamtaro and Bijou forever.
Ambey chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
"Oxnard! there's no time for 'raping'."

BEST SENTENCE EVER.

There is always time for raping! (jk)

Btw, this is a really hilarious fic. I like it, but I'm going to be honest. The grammar/spelling kinda suck. / Do you think you could try proofreading your writing before you post it? It wpld make the story a lot more enjoyable.
Dragonheim chapter 3 . 8/9/2009
I don't even know what to say in reviews anymore lol. But I still like this story! Keep it comin'.
DTFrogget chapter 1 . 8/8/2009
Lii of スペード

Lii of supeedo? 0.o

Liking this so far! Never thought it would happen, which is becoming something I look for in a fic. Good work!

Blessed Be

DTF, and HET
StrawberryInsanity chapter 3 . 8/5/2009
Oh, I wonder if that was Nin-ham up in the tree! But, he probably wouldn't do that to them...nice chapter!
I'm dead bai chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
YAY! I really really REALLY love it! Even if it took a while for it to come out it was worth it! It was really funny! Things are getting interesting. The next chapter is gonna get even better! I can't wait for the next chapter and really hope it comes soon!
ForeverFarewell chapter 2 . 7/28/2009