Reviews for The Source of Magic
Fox Boss chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
Can't wait for your explanations for magical creatures, that's bound to be fun!
jupimako chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
Oh wow. This story is fantastic, unique, fun and so well written! I really really hope you decide to add more.
bualsm chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
Don't know why I haven't run across this on before but I love what there is.

Cheers,
Steve
HappyCthulhu chapter 4 . 3/14/2013
I like it. More please.
Venomancer chapter 4 . 1/11/2013
This is so awesome. I'm rooting for a treesome!
jabbarulez chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
dundundun! The game is afoot! can't wait for the next installment.
gaul1 chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
good chapter, keep up the good work, byes
bookivore chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
Very enjoyable chapter, and it was almost instantly recognizable.
TurtleBlue chapter 4 . 3/26/2012
As my memory has become more like scrambled eggs these past few years I was delightfully surprised to has remembered this engaging tale. I have re-read it quite a few times, pining for an update of this enjoyable read.

Thanks for kick-starting this tale into gear again...
brnmac560 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Ive always wanted to see this story continued. i hope you plan on doing just that.
Wonderbee31 chapter 4 . 3/21/2012
Really glad to see more of this, and enjoyed a lot seeing Hermione being her usual inquisitive self, and Harry being his own self, ie, sort of lurching from one bit of wackiness to the next LOL, and with Hermione on the way there to meet him and his new companions, I wonder how long it'll be before she finishes yelling at him, then hugging him till he chokes a bit, before she whips out her list and starts to ask questions LOL. Looking forward to the next part, and a hopeful solution to the current crisis that's better than what's up so far.
Penny is wise chapter 4 . 3/21/2012
Awesome story so far.
RonRR chapter 4 . 3/20/2012
Interesting story so far. I look foward to seeing where you take it.

Thanks for writing,

Ron
Cateagle chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
Well worth the wait on your returning muse (mine just sends cards from the South Pacific). It's interesting to see how Hermione is studying the "relic" she found and what she's learned so far, especially now that she knows that Harry's involved by a twist of fate. I do rather hope for a Harry/Talia/Hermione triad with all that implies. I'm rather hoping that bringing in Hermione and her unique perspectives will allow the development of an alternate resolution to the problem the Atlantians are working to correct; preferably something that doesn't damage as many folk, if any. Still, some work will be needed to stem the recurring appearance of dark lords (I can't help but wonder if there's not some suitable DNA modifications to prevent that kind of thing).
Hurin3 chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
This is simply brilliant, and quite original as well. I'm looking forward to updates.