Reviews for Right When She Belongs
solo esperemos que sesshoumaru no quiera quemar los mangas por celos lastima que no mostraron la muerte del chico que le agrado a rin
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 4 . 9/5/2014
Agora estou curiosa por mais, escreva mais, abraços
anonymous chapter 4 . 10/30/2013
Hope to read more, not just this story, but hear from you again. I've missed your stories.
Romyna3 chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
Another great story!
naru894 chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
yikes you are doing such a good job here, its awesome! evenif a bit pertubing but awesome
naru894 chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
i kinda like this fic! its weird to read sesshomaru as the open one but its amusing!
Miss Rune chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
Love the story and I hope an update is coming ASAP!
Gayle Nightingale chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
please write more
Guest chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
Please write more
FluffPuffNuff chapter 4 . 6/2/2012
I loved it! Please continue this story. It is my third favorite story of yours. Next to Beautiful and Reincarnation With a twist. I would appreciaye veey much if you would continue with this fic... Definitely favorited!
anon chapter 4 . 3/14/2012
Please please pleaaaase write more! Its really well done, as all of your fics are. I particularly enjoy your sesshomaru/rin fics. This is a very creative story and I can't wait to see how it ends. (:
icecreamapparition chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
LOL Sesshoumaru proposed at the first sight of Rin!

But wow, so many women have been in his life! It sounds… insane (no offense) yet terribly lonely what with the way he has been coping with it/them all those 500 years. Somehow though, in a way that I’m not sure if I can explain, it felt… tender to know how he’s doing these things to keep his loyalty. When I was reading that part, my mind got distracted and I was imagining a suffering man letting his cool down in front of only a few selected people (although they are paid, sadly), and then there were these set of girls/women who all had sympathetic but loving and respectful looks on their faces. LOL I’m being sidetracked. Why am I bothering myself so much with this bit of information? XD

Seriously though, I’ve enjoyed the fluff, romance, and inner struggles put together. As a reader, I am enjoying the fast pacing, but I am also trying to look at it in both of their perspectives and it’s just unsettling that they’re both facing their relationship now on an unfamiliar ground… I can't help but just be happy for them and wish them well.

Anyway, I’m pondering too much! This is my first time to read this fic and I’m hoping that you will continue! Cheers!

PS I love how you explained the dominance thing. Sesshou is an elegant mixture of modern and old world.
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 4 . 12/23/2011
XD
GuandainSavannah chapter 4 . 12/8/2011
Please hurry and update, I love this story
S.L.S Light chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
This story is really good I would like to know how she will handle the future more. Love the plot of the story.