Reviews for Summer of '88
hot 101 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Dude, that was .I seriously can't put into words haw hard and how many times I laughed through this whole !
GetDrunkOnVictory chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
It was so funny! I loved it. :)
whohellanoes chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
that was just pure awesomeness. hilarious!
Jessedholm chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I absolutely loved this. I haven't laughed that hard in a while. My favorite was his inexperience with the condom. I almost dropped the laptop off my lap plus woke up my snoring husband in the process. You rock.
JulieToo chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
absolutely fabulous. Way too funny. I'm sorry this was a one shot but what a one shot!
Dopeshieet chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
loved it. x
teacher1209 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
OMG! Too f'kin hilarious, thanks for the bathroom warning at the beginning, might need to include a beverage warning too as I also pit my coca cola on my laptop.

LOVED this so much, I could SO see this as a full story.
ktsgran chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
This was great. I laughed so hard. You had me rooting for Eddie [wink, wink, nudge, nudge] all the way. Maybe one from Bellas POV? Thank you JPL
vanessarae chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
That was hilarious. Saw the link on a tweet from Cheddah.
She Isn't Here chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Hilarious! And hot;) Very well-written and all together funny. I like that Edward was a virgin in this, it makes it so much better! And how he just thought he was the epitome of perfection and godliness:) That was great!
nerac chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
oh mah god, nbnf... this was the funniest thing i've read in a LONG time. you should totally make this into an ongoing story. lol
unknown profile chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
ha i loved it!
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
DAmn! That was so good, I was laughing my ass off all the way through. Edward fucking Cullen indeed! I loved his brutal honesty it was so damn good! Again great writing!
amymorgan chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
"Vacuum attachment", "kills kittens and then spunks on them".

I'm sorry, I was laughing so hard it took me 90 minutes to read this. "May 86 Playboy" - did you look up the Centerfold? I haven't Googled it but did von Ronstedt (SP?)

sculpt Mount Rushmore (the only only enormous rock I could think of)? I am bookmarking this, I will laugh just as hard with subsequent readings, not mentioning copy-and- paste reccs! Marvelous (a la Billy Crystal).
poo235 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
This was hilarious!

"Can I see that again?" HA!

Good luck in the contest :)
181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »