Reviews for Summer of '88
Kasa15 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
OHMYGOD.

That was the funniest/craziest/perverted thing Ive ever read! I loved it!

Me and my sister read it together, and we loved it!

Im gonna go check ou some of your other stories now. :D
wizards30 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Your my new Freak'en hero. Beautifully orchestrated story. I felt like I was really seeing into the depraved mind of a teenage boy. Hilarious. You have a true writing and comical talent.
majose chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Ha! What a perv (we all are)! That was just too funny :-)
cphally chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
LOL!this is so cute._
iamcarrieok chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
I really love the funny, arrogant and winking Edward XD

Can we have more chapaters about him and Bella after the summer?

Especilly when his family find out their relationship...it must be very interesting.

Thank you so much for your great ideas and fantastic writing style.
lovetoplay2 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Ok- seriously that was one of the FUNNIEST fucking things I have EVER read! AMAZING writing! Thanks for the laughs! :)
MiCullen chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
OMG I loved this story, it was really funny! and so cute! I love one shots with real story, not just some random lemon... it was really good! D
Edward-Jacob4ever01 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW! I REALLY LOVED THIS STORY!I HOPE YOU DO CONTINUE THIS STORY SOON OR ONE JUST LIKE IT! THANKS AGAIN FOR MAKING GREAT STORIES! BIG FAN!PLS CONTINUE!
Gwineveve301 chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
'A clean pervert is a happy pervert' Best pharse ever!
PoorLonelyCassiopeia chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
OMG! he's such a douche! but i love him! doucheward! or somethin like that *grins* awesome story!
barbarito chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
HAHA! Loved it!
Blue-Winter-Angel chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Okay, I swear, I haven't laughed that hard in ages. I think I had a giggle every sentence or two. Ha! Seriously though, a great story, and you have an epic sense of humor. I like it. :D

Who would have thought that Ed's perverted thoughts would be so goddamn funny. Anyway, great job. I'll probably read this again tomorrow, it's that freaking hilarious.

Elise xx
scarletoctopus chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Oh my that was hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing at Edwards big headedness that he is a sex god even though he was a virgin and Bellas blatant refusal of him and her screeching that he only wanted to see her naked. My favourite bit has to be when he rants at her and then comes back and aplogises for said rant. Mint. I wish though there was some Edward and alice interaction going, loved to have seen some sibling spats.

Loved it all! :)
sweetes forbiden candy apple chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Your story is like ' Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events' pervert version. I love it!
ivy.and.gold chapter 1 . 10/26/2009