Reviews for Summer of '88
majose chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Ha! What a perv (we all are)! That was just too funny :-)
cphally chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
LOL!this is so cute._
iamcarrieok chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
I really love the funny, arrogant and winking Edward XD

Can we have more chapaters about him and Bella after the summer?

Especilly when his family find out their relationship...it must be very interesting.

Thank you so much for your great ideas and fantastic writing style.
lovetoplay2 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Ok- seriously that was one of the FUNNIEST fucking things I have EVER read! AMAZING writing! Thanks for the laughs! :)
MiCullen chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
OMG I loved this story, it was really funny! and so cute! I love one shots with real story, not just some random lemon... it was really good! D
Edward-Jacob4ever01 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW! I REALLY LOVED THIS STORY!I HOPE YOU DO CONTINUE THIS STORY SOON OR ONE JUST LIKE IT! THANKS AGAIN FOR MAKING GREAT STORIES! BIG FAN!PLS CONTINUE!
Gwineveve301 chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
'A clean pervert is a happy pervert' Best pharse ever!
PeaceLoveLemons chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
OMG! he's such a douche! but i love him! doucheward! or somethin like that *grins* awesome story!
barbarito chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
HAHA! Loved it!
Blue-Winter-Angel chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Okay, I swear, I haven't laughed that hard in ages. I think I had a giggle every sentence or two. Ha! Seriously though, a great story, and you have an epic sense of humor. I like it. :D

Who would have thought that Ed's perverted thoughts would be so goddamn funny. Anyway, great job. I'll probably read this again tomorrow, it's that freaking hilarious.

Elise xx
scarletoctopus chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Oh my that was hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing at Edwards big headedness that he is a sex god even though he was a virgin and Bellas blatant refusal of him and her screeching that he only wanted to see her naked. My favourite bit has to be when he rants at her and then comes back and aplogises for said rant. Mint. I wish though there was some Edward and alice interaction going, loved to have seen some sibling spats.

Loved it all! :)
sweetes forbiden candy apple chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Your story is like ' Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events' pervert version. I love it!
ivy.and.gold chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
made me laugh XD
VampPixyJAK chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
LOVED IT!

I was alughing so hard through out it all...

So this story totaly brought back the whole love sick virgin love...lol

No idea how u managed some shit like that but it was awesome!
cheekycharlie chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Okay, that was the funniest shit ever, like seriously had tears in my eyes. and then it was sex-awesome too. Jeez you are awesome at writing.

Some Fave bits there were loads more but you dont wanna read your own work I'm sure.

Shit this story was soo effing funny.

“Stop hitting your sister with a stick, Edward.”

She looked as if someone had punched her in the ovaries – LMAO, my bf once threatened to punch me in the ovaries. lol

Sometimes gods are entranced with other celestial beings and might not be quite as coherent or verbally responsive as they should be.

I think I was sexy when I winked at her…but it could have looked like a nervous twitch or like I just shoved a fork in a light socket. Whatever.

Oo man so good soo good