Reviews for Summer of '88
HeBelongstoMe chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
This was really funny.
chele the original chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
how ever many words there are this was an amazing look into the mind of a guy in the 80

's Excuse my language but holy shit. good job have a good night(:
mymanisfictional chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
This story was hilarious. It's kinda cool reading about perverted Edward.
CullenObsession114 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Hilarious! Loved this one-shot!
sportress chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
THIS IS THE BEST, the best laugh i have had in days. I totally love it that Edward is her minion!
deepicasso chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Oh wow, this was HILARIOUS! I couldn't stop laughing the whole time I was reading it. I love your sense of humour, and how you made Edward talk... Just, awesome. Pervy Edward is amazing.. And it's weird how I approve of everything he did just because he's Edward. :)

And oh my god he's so full of himself, I really thought that at the end we'd find out that he's really not that good looking. What was I thinking? This is Edward! But seriously, when someone talks about themselves like that? Deluded. Ha ha he was so awkward and so adorable!

Thanks for the graet story!

Deepika
Uninhabited chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Holy Jehosaphat Batman.

That was flippin' amazing. The Height of Spiffy. Totally rocking of the socks over here. Whatever other charming phrases you can come up with to describe it, that was it.

You, ma'am, are easily on my Favorite Author list.
cullenized14 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
your edward is just so adorable! any chance of continuing this into a full-length story? cos i think it definitely has potential! ;)
Phantom-writer3739 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
you have your words in the wrong order. what you SHOULD have written was vidi vici veni.

*evil grin* the traditional is indeed veni vidi vici but i prefer mine don't you?
iwantanedward chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
hot damn, that was some funny ass shit.

way to go, that was really good, i love how edward is so into himself!
bemyjohn chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
there is a god! seriously, this story had me laughing so hard! you rock, and I think you should win the contest.! i will vote for you ]
Rococo-Bang chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
. .
Lilythestrange chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
OH MY JACKS!

This is the best story I have ever read on FF And the craziest maybe (besides mine of course)

Really! I was laughing my ass off from the start to the end and honestly I think my neighbour is gonna call the cops if I don't stop being so loud!

Even now I'm still laughing like a crazy hyenna...

I thougth Shadowboxer was a good story but THIS is Gold and I mean it

you know you almost killed me! so many quotes are awesome I can't just pick one but if I had to I would pick "But in summary: I came, I saw, I conquered. Then I came some more" or maybe "A clean pervert is a happy pervert. Remember that." (one of my best friends put that quote on her MSN PM)or "“Can I see that again?”" oh it's fuckin' hilarious

OK now should stop quoting you like that because otherwise I'm gonna quote all the story

My abs are hurting a lot because of laughing and I think I'll just stop going to gym and read your story all day long

Well I'm talking too much so I'm gonna go just saying "“Ung okay, thank you.” for you awesomeness

read you soon, I hope, with more Fightward or anything

You know you love me xoxo Lily

Ps: I'm french so sorry for the mistakes I probably did
maizeandblue chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
This was great!

Edward was absolutely ridiculous and completely full of himself and I loved it!

Well done!
Jessica1971 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
I loved this... absolutely loved it. I just read a one shot in the Tattward contest that made me cry, and this was a freaking perfect thing to read after it because it made me smile and laugh out loud the entire time. And oh... it took me back. I remember a lot of the references... Madonna with the jelly bracelets, the leg warmers, the scene from Flashdance where she takes her bra off while her sweatshirt is still on... ah, memories. I graduated in 1989... so I can related.

Oh, and I freaking loved this take on a canon quote: Three things were clear to me from this point on. One, Bella Swan was in fact perfect in every way. Two, I needed to see her sans clothing again. And Three, I was in love with her.

Another fact that is obvious that I have always known is that I am awesome. You should remember that. Forever.

Yes, Edward. I will remember that. Forever. And you - nobloodnofoul - I'm putting you on author alert because you're awesome, too!
181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »