Reviews for Summer of '88
SallyThePumpkinQueen chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
loved it! please update soon!
secamimom chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Loved it! Absolutely fucking brilliant! this Edward is too damn hilarious. I could read a whole story based on this.
lisamichelle17 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Oh. My. Edward. I absolutely loved your Edward. I also equally loved Bella. How she didn't give into the sex until Edward really grew a pair and told her exactly what he wanted.

Boy would I ever love a continuation.
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Too freakin' funny!

I love it!

I ADORE THIS QUOTE (I could say this about my brother too):

"Hell rejoiced. I cried."
veddersgirl chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Absolutely loved it! I laughed so much at Edward. I loved being inside his horny head. ;)
hot 101 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Dude, that was .I seriously can't put into words haw hard and how many times I laughed through this whole !
GetDrunkOnVictory chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
It was so funny! I loved it. :)
whohellanoes chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
that was just pure awesomeness. hilarious!
Jessedholm chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I absolutely loved this. I haven't laughed that hard in a while. My favorite was his inexperience with the condom. I almost dropped the laptop off my lap plus woke up my snoring husband in the process. You rock.
JulieToo chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
absolutely fabulous. Way too funny. I'm sorry this was a one shot but what a one shot!
Dopeshieet chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
loved it. x
teacher1209 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
OMG! Too f'kin hilarious, thanks for the bathroom warning at the beginning, might need to include a beverage warning too as I also pit my coca cola on my laptop.

LOVED this so much, I could SO see this as a full story.
ktsgran chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
This was great. I laughed so hard. You had me rooting for Eddie [wink, wink, nudge, nudge] all the way. Maybe one from Bellas POV? Thank you JPL
vanessarae chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
That was hilarious. Saw the link on a tweet from Cheddah.
She Isn't Here chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Hilarious! And hot;) Very well-written and all together funny. I like that Edward was a virgin in this, it makes it so much better! And how he just thought he was the epitome of perfection and godliness:) That was great!
171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »