Reviews for Summer of '88
Anna Diamond chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
oh man this was brilliant! i was cracking up the whole time!
kaypgirl chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
So, when exactly is he "telling" the story (I liked the explained actions, pretty funny), since he's engaged to Bella. Is it a few months later, considering if it was now he'd be a really weird 40 year old. And it is weird how the site gave it one thousand extra words.
shc92 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
I absolutely loved this. So many things...from the introduction of Mr. Cullen, to Alice coming into his life, to the way you build up the details. I seriously spit out coffee a couple of times...

“Be nice to your sister, Edward.”

“Stop hitting your sister with a stick, Edward.”

“Can I see that again?”

Just a few of my favs.

Great one-shot. If this were to be expanded, I would not complain. :)
GrumpySunshine chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Lol! Edward's SO funny, I don't think I've ever been more amused :)

Keep up the good work!
0027 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
The whole thing was fuckawesome but there was one line that really got me...

“Ung okay, thank you.”

cheddah chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
um. so a couple of things.

1. please update soon.

2. are you sure that edward was a virgin? he's never a virgin. please give this some consideration when writing in the future.

3. born w/ a six pack and red sex hair. c'mon. be real.

4. bella is a h00r and would've glady shown her boobies to edward. he wouldn't have to beg.

and last but not least...

karma karma karma chameleon!

ily and ur my bitch forevah!
hunterhunting chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
This was just hilarious, I absolutely loved it. Thank you, and I know what you mean about the word count thing-ffn has sketchy counts I think. Anyway, if you make it to the finals I'll be voting for you because I was laughing the entire time. Thank you for this wonderfully humourous and awesomely 80's inspired one-shot.-hh
lovebuggkiss chapter 1 . 7/17/2009

i didn't stop laughing the while f'kin time i was reading this. :D

you seriously need to do more humor.
Scorpio11 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
'A clean pervert is a happy pervert.' Words to live by. By god, this has to be one of the funniest things I've ever read. Bizarre, but hysterical. I loved it.
yourmamasface chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Wow. I wish I was fluent in Sarcastic like you. And no, that wasn't a sarcastic statement.

Great one-shot. Really, really funny.
SallyThePumpkinQueen chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
loved it! please update soon!
secamimom chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Loved it! Absolutely fucking brilliant! this Edward is too damn hilarious. I could read a whole story based on this.
lisamichelle17 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Oh. My. Edward. I absolutely loved your Edward. I also equally loved Bella. How she didn't give into the sex until Edward really grew a pair and told her exactly what he wanted.

Boy would I ever love a continuation.
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Too freakin' funny!

I love it!

I ADORE THIS QUOTE (I could say this about my brother too):

"Hell rejoiced. I cried."
veddersgirl chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Absolutely loved it! I laughed so much at Edward. I loved being inside his horny head. ;)
181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »