Reviews for The Potter Girl
Guest chapter 7 . 7/3/2014
I like it please update I really like this story
SplendiferousBowties chapter 7 . 8/3/2011
LOVE IT!
Doctor Clementine Who chapter 7 . 4/19/2011
Well good!
Ashlynn Lilacflower chapter 7 . 9/20/2009
Hi!

I love this story... I never actually thought about what would happen if Harry had a twin.

Constructive criticism: More description and fewer/shorter time lapses would be great, but otherwise, it's awesome!

Thank you for the review on Fireflies! I will be adding this to my watch/fave list.

AL
emmettandrose4ever chapter 7 . 8/9/2009
update soon! i cant wait to find out what mel ends up doing? im sure it will surprise me; it always does:D
luvit chapter 6 . 7/21/2009
the name says it all i love it!
emmettandrose4ever chapter 6 . 7/19/2009
Okay! First to start off: THAT WAS REALLY COOL! :D I love Hermione! I cant wait til Mel starts to figure out a lot of stuff! i think it would be really cool if Mel figured it out on her own! that would be pretty cool to see her reaction, or ruther READ her reaction:D

PS even though its not Licorice i definatly like Quinn! :D

Licorice is going to be MY cat then. I like that name! I think im going to get a orange cat! with blue eyes! heres the link for the cat that i picture that i would have if i went to hogwarts! because i cant have one at home cause my moms allergic!

but here it is: /photos/36942163 N08/3484784466/

YAY! so yea
Ninianna chapter 6 . 7/19/2009
Still totally amazing. Great story so far. And great spell/grammar check, or a compliment if you use a beta, I'm a freak about that stuff and I found almost no mistakes in your whole story; it was refreshing :) And happy birthday!
emmettandrose4ever chapter 5 . 7/19/2009
OMC! this is so good!i LOVEE IT:D that link you sent me doesnt seem to be working but name ideas... hm. it really depends on what kind of name your looking for! personally i like the name Licorice! i just think its cute!

or for pure amusment i always wanted to get a cat and name it Dog! i have no idea why though...

ANYWAY! it was REALLY AWESOME! the sorting hat is HILARIOUS XD

whitney!
emmettandrose4ever chapter 4 . 7/19/2009
AH! THIS IS SO EXCITING! I CANT WAIT TO READ MORE:D

i cant wait for her to go and get all of her supplies! i think she should get a owl or a cat! owls are pretty cool but would you want her to have the same thing as harry? or maybe you could go with the cat and pick out a REALLY adorable cat! :D
emmettandrose4ever chapter 3 . 7/17/2009
I CANT WAIT UNTIL MEL GETS TO GO TO HOGWARTS:D ITS SO EXCITING! :D

emmettandrose4ever chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
OMC! oh wow thats totally not appropriate for a hp ff but oh well!(btw im refering to the OMC!) anyway i really like it! i cant wait to find out what happens! :D especially when Melanie gets excepted into Hogwarts! :D thats going to be so awesome!

Ninianna chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
I LOVE it! I can't wait to see what happens next!
emmettandrose4ever chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
awe! its sweet! i cant wait to read more:D