Reviews for Days
Guest chapter 14 . 10/26/2014
Omg that was amazing! Loved this kind of Seiya - yes he was cocky but he was also so sweet. The whole Mamoru twist was great too! Fantastic story - so good.
GlisteningSnow chapter 3 . 9/7/2014
I teared up and almost died laughing during the whole pizza eating contest. I love this story already! xD
Flakie chapter 14 . 8/29/2014
Oh, and gimme a sequel. Quench my thirst for heartwrenches I haven't had in years.
Flakie chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Lemme tell you this.
I went from a yaoi fic devourer to a fucking shoujo fan. And I am blaming you for this honey, and you are not getting away, nu-uh. YOU, MUST WRITE A SHOUJO FIC.
I watched the last arc (was it the last? Well, uh, probs last) of Sailor moon that involved those three (sorry, it was years ago so I forgot their names. Anyway, Seiya and the others) and I loved it but wtf why add boobs to such beautiful men’s bodies. ANYHOW, what I wanted to say was, it was and still is, my favorite arc. Because Seiya was hot and UsagixSeiya was very much compatible to me. Errr I develop not much feelings for UsagixMamoru pairing cuz I didn't really pay attention to the earlier arcs.
BUT FUCK WHEN I ACCIDENTALLY CLICKED INTO SAILOR MOON AND PROCEEDED TO SEARCH FOR MY FAV PAIRING I FOUND THIS FUCKING LOAD OF AWESOME SHIT. This fic I tell you is legendary.
Oh, and. Take a personal request from me, will you? DO A SHOUJO FIC ON WATTPAD. And when you do give me your username cuz ima stalk you for the rest of your life.
Kay toodles 3
Katreju chapter 14 . 5/3/2014
I know I gushed to you over the phone about this brilliant masterpiece, but I have to tell everyone who comes across your page about what a treat they are in for with your story!

This was by far the most hilarious story I've ever read. Seriously. I was literally laughing with tears each chapter. During the time I read this, I definitely needed laughter in my life so thank you for providing me with that surprise gift!

I loved how you progressed Usagi and Seiya's relationship; these two are something else and you handled them not only realistically but flawlessly. The journey was definitely fun and intriguing, even in the most painful of moments where I think everyone could relate to Usagi or Seiya, for that matter.

I especially enjoyed the friendships everyone had with each other. Usagi and the girls are a riot! I think most of my favorite scenes were when the four of them were together. Yaten steals the show whenever he's around. The car scene with him in the car with Taiki and Seiya is the best.

One thing that I don't believe I gave you kudos before was how you did not idealized pop culture. The fact that you were willing to show the dark side of the media world was refreshing, if that's even the right word. It definitely brought a new edge to the Three Lights being pop idols. Much respect for that.

Overall, you're such an amazing writer (I mean, you always were but this is now my most favorite story by you)! By far one of the best stories I've had the pleasure of reading!

Hope we don't see the last of you! I would definitely like to see you bring out another story about our forever OTP! ;)
batcat4eternity chapter 14 . 2/3/2014
OMG This was made of awesome, yum beautiful story! :D
MPHBC chapter 14 . 12/14/2013
Best. Ending. Ever!
Senju Serena chapter 14 . 6/28/2013
loved the ending comment from seiya :) u are an awesome writer who deserves more likes. I didn't like that you didn't really put a closure on the usagi and mamoru relationship. I mean was she gonna be uncomfortable with him forever?
DuchessAmelia chapter 14 . 2/12/2013
Please, please, PLEASE make a sequel! This story is so good :)
Mrs. Seiya Kou chapter 14 . 2/2/2013
You have no idea how much I enjoyed reading this fanfic. It was awesome. I loved it. :D
Infinite chapter 14 . 7/31/2012
hahahahaha I LOVE IT! I'm so sad to see it end! You're such a great writer I hope you start up another SM story!
ilikethemoon chapter 14 . 5/2/2012
WOW! You are awesome! I love this story! I truly enjoy reading your works.

"Hey Odango, who's 'ass face' and why does he call so much?"
funkygirl1999 chapter 14 . 2/6/2012
Omg, i love how you ended the story! So cute!
funkygirl1999 chapter 14 . 2/6/2012
Omg, i love how you ended the story! So cute!
Celestial Moonwalker chapter 14 . 12/30/2011