Reviews for The Significance of Teddy Bears and Sunrise
T chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
*gives you a teddy bear* Here, it's a present from me for writing such a cute, fluffy fic :) I loved the concept of this fic. And Draco's letter...what can I say? I was rolling around in laughter. Draco will be Draco. Keep writing!
YenGirl chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
I usually like a helpless Draco who needs to be rescued by Harry *sheepish smile* but your Draco is endearing especially when he tries to remember he's a Slytherin.

Lucius is heartless. Ugh!

The teddy bears are cute. Both boys deserve cuddle time especially when they're far apart.
HanariaBlack chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I love it, really. Your work is good, and I can't say anything. :) it's shame though, I didn't know your fic early...

-Hana.
GrayingClouds chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
That was so adorable. :] It was so adorable, in fact, that I drew fanart for it.

I really enjoyed how I was about to envision the whole scene in my head.

Anyway, THAT WAS SO DOBBY'S SOCKIN' CUTE. OH MY GOSH :DDDDDDDD
shadowedfantasy chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Awwwww. Now I want a teddy bear! I've had one since Iwas born and I am now 14. Her name is C.B. and I love her to death. Very cute story. Write a sequel and have everyone find out. lol that should be a good one!
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Awww! See this is how i always envisioned their relationship! Good job! Makes me want to hug my own Teddy :)
naru894 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
i am risking to sound like a very crazy fangirl, even if i do not particulary like Drarry, but sometimes they just make to good of a pair not to read them,

this was so

kawwai

thanks for the cute oneshot

wishing you well

Naru894
Inuyasha Lover 5132 chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
This was really sweet. Just what I needed to read on christmas day! Good job.
YinKeket chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
the story was very cute and at times it can be ture between lovers. keep up the good work and do your best.
VoldyIsMoldy chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
‘Hoot hoot!’ Hedwig hooted and ruffled her feathers.

“What?” Draco said to the owl.

‘hoot hoot hoot’

“Oh...want your treat?”

Honestly!
Kisa167 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
You really should make a sequel, its so sweet. 3

lots of love

kisa
Beloved Dawn chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
I love teddy bears! How adorable! No more cuddling indeed! horrible punishment. Loved it
VintageOppression chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
This is so sweet! Just perfect. The sincerity of their relationship really comes across. It was just so adorable. Draco is really cute in it, trying to be hard. Really lovely.

-Kate