Reviews for Secret
the-kids-are-NOT-alright chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
what?! what happened? did Barney kill imself or get hit by another bus or something?
victorionious chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Wow. Here's hoping this is out of character, because isn't this more or less what just happened on the show, excluding the ending? ...no, because what happened on the show is worse... once again, excluding the ending.

Nevertheless, this was amazing. I'm assuming he did kill himself...

And have I mentioned I hate Robin yet? No... hmm, this is new. I may have shipped them to the ends of the earth as of yesterday - but right now... I don't think liking her is even within my realm of possibility. And this is so in character it's scary. Horrifyingly scary. It makes me very happy that the show made it clear he does live to get married, so... Ugh, this is so depressing. I really want to see how Robin reacts. And the others, for that matter.

Great work, seriously great work. Way to end ambiguously, without there being an actual cliffhanger.
Maya Sushi chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I found that Barney was very in character in this story. Almost horrifyingly so. Thank you. I love this. It made my life better. I'm serious.

Awesomeness, fo real! I mean, it's morbid, but the way you deliver is excellent. Especially the bluntness of the end. I absolutely was just twisted around and my mind got blown a bit, but I got it instantly, and it just seemed so perfect. Wow.
Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Oh... My... God. Did Barney just kill himself? I'm not sure if that's what you had going, but seeing as you had a warning for very mature content... I think Barney just committed suicide.

That's so sad! I'd love another chapter, by seeing as this is a one-shot (and a heart-wrenching one, at that) I shall simply compliment you on a well-written story. You had a great start - “I can’t keep it a secret any more.” - which linked it to your title immediately, and you rounded it off with what, in my opinion, the best way to end a story: With a simple line that leaves the reader wondering and wanting more - even if there isn't more to be had.

You have a lot of talent. I enjoyed this one-shot very much.

sweetydoe chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Hi. I'm a little confused as how to start right now...Well, let's begin with I liked it, it's nice to read and well written. Thank you for that.

Now I must say though that the last sentance left me wondering, maybe I'm out of it tonight (lol), but I think I didn't get the inside joke that seems to be lying there, sorry.

I wanted to add that it's a pity it's a little short, meaning I'd have at least liked an explanation after the end. Although I totally understand that it's only supposed to be a one shot, it's just that it would have been nice just a bit longer. I mean, given that I didn't fully understand the end, I had to check the complete status, I thought there was going to be a chapter afterward.

Well I'll leave you there, sorry if my review is confusing, or contains any spelling mistake.

Sincerely, Sara.