Reviews for Better Late Than Never
Am I the only one that feels like Annabeth was being such a fucking bitch ? I mean, she knows what its like to be a fucking demigod, so why blame Percy so much for it ? I mean, its not his fault that he smells extra delicious to vicious monsters or that he can't help but help people. Shouldn't she be proud and happy that her boyfriend is saving people ? I feel like Annabeth is taking Percy for granted, not just in this fanfic, but in many others. I did not mean to offend you dear amazing and genius author, I am just fed up after reading countless books in which the women are so stubborn and get mad too easily at the males. The males are overlooked, and the excuse is usually female strength, but that's not fair for the males, who have shown the women how much they love them with adorable proclamations. No, I am not anti-feminist, I am simply standing up for what feminism is really about, making sure that men and women have equal rights. I think the men don't mess up enough for the women to treat them that way, and if they mess up, its usually genuinely not their fault. Rant over. Sorry.
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
Chuckling at all the obstacles Percy faced, especially leaving Nico to deal with some
Statue of Liberty is definitely original and new!
Can'tResistThisFantabulosity chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
I love the idea! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
The ending is good, but since when did annabeth care so much about going to prom that she would go with a random person
lilcarellijohn chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
That was cool
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
AWESOMENESS
diomedes285 chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
The best one shot I've ever read
Gijglkcfcnmcm chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Adorable!
aquachick521 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
love your writing!
Franny Mika chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
gaaahh I'm dying from the cuteness - thanks for sharing this fic! :)
boxofpandora16 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Realy really really really good
Ali chapter 1 . 4/6/2013