Reviews for A Concerted Effort to Disagree
Sarah chapter 34 . 11/13/2013
hayley chapter 34 . 8/20/2012
I cannot believe this has been abandoned :( I is legitimately the best seamount story I have ever read and it was just getting up to the good part where they professed their love! Goodness, I literally fell in love with his draco, he's perfect and in character as well. Stories like these make me fall in love with the confused and haunting malfoy
bookivore chapter 4 . 4/7/2012
I have to look askance at the shared bathroom, obviously it is great for plot, but in a school where the girls' dorms are impenetrable it doesn't make much sense to completely shove the HB/HG into each other's laps. (Let's pretend that there's a reason for shared quarters beyond the silly girls' stories.)
booklover1357 chapter 34 . 1/5/2012
Love! Just wondering do you plan on updating this story at all? Would like to know please and thank you :)
Roselovestark chapter 34 . 11/12/2011
ok i just want 2 say i love this story alot :) and that right know i am crying over not having more of it 2 read :'(
dayflow chapter 34 . 11/7/2011
this is REALLY GREAT and please continue it when you can! :-)
CarrieCee chapter 8 . 10/10/2011
Oh wow - I loved this chapter. Very powerful. You had us lulled into a false sense of security there, showing us the "nice" side of Malfoy. And them BAM - illegal use of legillemency. And his reaction, the careless way he just stepped over her and left her there - I loved that.
CarrieCee chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Okay, in the absence of an update for "The Quiet Life..." you leave me no choice but to venture into your Dramione fic, which I do with great trepidation. Mainly because I saw your note that it was on hiatus, but also because since discovering the SS/HG ship I've found Dramione a little hard to deal with. Oh, the conflict... But in saying that, there is something rather hot about this pairing, and I'm looking forward to see where you take it.
Starskiller23 chapter 34 . 9/30/2011
Ah, I'm head over heels for your story. I know you haven't updated in a long you plan on continuing? I just saw your update on your profile page. I hope your muse strikes soon because I would love to read more. :) I enjoy your style of writing.
Hermyness chapter 34 . 8/12/2011
Pretty sure I've reviewed before (I was reading this story back when you were still actively updating it ;) ) but I'd just like to say (again?) how much I love this story. (I re-read it, actually). Very realistic and tasteful, despite its overflowing romance/drama, etc all that good stuff.

I desperately hope you finish it at some point because it's one of the best of that sort that I've read.

Also, I'm loving your Severus/Hermione fic. Thought you ought to know. :)
LadyLilyAshley chapter 34 . 7/28/2011
I loved this story! Even though you haven't updated in seven months I still think this was a fine way to end it. Yeah there's loose ends but I really want to find out what happens in your HermioneSnape fic as well. Honestly, for the past three days all I have done in my spare time is devour you stories. I really hope you continue not only are your stories interesting but also incredibly well written. Fantastic!
sharpestsatire chapter 34 . 6/3/2011
And the plot thickens!

I noticed you haven't updated since last year. Better fix that. *raises and eyebrow*

ANYWAY, I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY! *hugs* You da best! Please oh please post more!
sharpestsatire chapter 33 . 6/3/2011

*wide grin*

This just made my day...
sharpestsatire chapter 32 . 6/3/2011
I KNOW that their relationship is realistic, because they fight. But that doesn't mean I'm HAPPY about it. *glares at Alice Steele* Or happy with you who pull their strings. Evil, evil author.

I forgot how much you made people feel when they read this story.
sharpestsatire chapter 31 . 6/3/2011
Once upon a time there was a girl who loved this fic until she was completely blinded sided by school and altogether and almost completely severed from the cyber world - and all it's wonderful stories.

*tears in eyes* How I missed this story!