Reviews for For Whom the Bell Tolls
FlyingLikeaPhantom chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
That was great...laughed my butt off!
poestheblackcat chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Heh, Very nice. Are you going to continue with a composition about the brotherly couple's cr*ptastic life filled with cadavers, concussions, calamity, chaos, calorific foods, and caffeinated coffee? ;P
bhoney chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
*giggles* This cracked me up, from the "narrative imperative" in the summary to the end. Nicely done!

This made me laugh: "My life is B, Dean bitterly decided. Always bleeding, bound, blinded, bruised, beaten, bitten, breaking, branded..." So true. Love that you included "bitter," too. ;) Love that he was "saved by the bell." *snickers*

And this made me laugh: “Oh, we have moved into C, have we? Saved by a cliché.” LOL Very cute idea.
Vampyvii chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Hah!- Saved by the bell indeed ;) - Very nice!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Awesome title, Liv, and a very entertaining drabble.

Poor Dean, getting the cr*p beaten out of him again by some ghost... in a belfry, no less. I can't help but agree with his sentiment about always getting bound, beaten and whatnot.

Yet, saved by a cliché or no, he was saved unexpectedly - he's surely grateful for that fact.

Well done.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Very nice work!

Although out of all the choices, Bound!Dean is a favorite...

...

That was too much info, wasn't it?
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
That is funny! I love the use of aliteration by Dean. Very creative, and how he moved on to C...although since it was a bell it was still a bit of B too! :)
Katrin Van Helsing chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Lovely - Maybe you should do a drabble for each letter of the alphabet.