Reviews for Fading Light
Jas chapter 12 . 8/21
It's been six years so I don't expect you to update or anything but this story has to be my favourite death note fanfic. It's amazing and I love your writing style. I wish it continued so I could see light with his memories but i guess that's left to my imagination. Whatever the ending would have been, I'm sure you would have done it beautifully.
It's been six years and the chances of you continuing are slim to nothing. Hell, you may have stopped going on this account or website. But this story is absolutely phenomenal. Right from the beginning, you have the reader hooked. When reading the story, I didn't feel like a reader, I felt like I actually was L or Light throughout it. If you continue this story, just know that I'll be waiting for it.
tineyninja chapter 12 . 7/7
This was really good, wish it continued! Iwanna see light gethis memories back, and what happens withthe creepy doctor, and if Robby comes back...
Kai chapter 12 . 5/15
Wow this is a amazing story usually I don't love stories as much as this but it was a really good chapter hope you update soon but if you don't it's ok it was a great ending.

Sincerely
Kai
taarke chapter 12 . 3/7
You need To update! This story is amazing! I Love It and I wonder what is going To happen when Light gets his memories back.
kirasmatic chapter 12 . 1/20
Even though this was last updated nearly 6 years ago, I'm still gonna hope for an update. This was wonderfully written, with the perfect fluff and angst combo.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/30/2015
Amazing story, please continue soon.
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 12 . 8/15/2014
i absolutely love this story...i feel really sorry for what light had to go through but i want him to regain his memory and forgive L ...i really want to know what happens next so please continue this story and upload the next chapter soon...
L Lawliet Ryu chapter 8 . 7/18/2014
I just love the way Robby seems to get hurt all the time by the way he just gets right up after everything. I love it hahahaha
Guest chapter 5 . 7/18/2014
Oh gosh I just love Robby... soo so much. Like my favorite OC in the whole FanFiction world. Ugh.. he reminds me of a misguided older version of L. It's amazing. I absolutely LOVE your writing even though I hate whump and kidnap fics I am addicted to this.
BlazeingEcho chapter 12 . 4/27/2014
More of this amazing awesomeness PLEASE!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/9/2014
ITS BEEN 4 YEARS
Yueki Sakura chapter 12 . 11/14/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE!
abesgoldenfriend chapter 12 . 10/12/2013
This is excealent, and I can't wait for the drama that will happen when Light figures out what happened.
blackstardragon2 chapter 12 . 6/22/2013