Reviews for Fading Light
Amazing story, please continue soon.
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 12 . 8/15/2014
i absolutely love this story...i feel really sorry for what light had to go through but i want him to regain his memory and forgive L ...i really want to know what happens next so please continue this story and upload the next chapter soon...
L Lawliet Ryu chapter 8 . 7/18/2014
I just love the way Robby seems to get hurt all the time by the way he just gets right up after everything. I love it hahahaha
Guest chapter 5 . 7/18/2014
Oh gosh I just love Robby... soo so much. Like my favorite OC in the whole FanFiction world. Ugh.. he reminds me of a misguided older version of L. It's amazing. I absolutely LOVE your writing even though I hate whump and kidnap fics I am addicted to this.
BlazeingEcho chapter 12 . 4/27/2014
More of this amazing awesomeness PLEASE!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/9/2014
ITS BEEN 4 YEARS
Yueki Sakura chapter 12 . 11/14/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE!
abesgoldenfriend chapter 12 . 10/12/2013
This is excealent, and I can't wait for the drama that will happen when Light figures out what happened.
blackstardragon2 chapter 12 . 6/22/2013
Update!
Almighty Carrots chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
I read "the end" and panicked for a second before I realized there was another chapter.
Elizabeth chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
This is such a great story, I loved it.
& you structured it perfectly! I can't wait til the next update
Sonorous Serendipity chapter 12 . 6/1/2012
This is such a great story... but it's so sadistic of you to abandon the story at such an intense cliffhanger. I've actually never faved a story that was "in progress" before, but it was just so heart-wrenching and tasteful and.. thank you. Please, please update? Please.
randomactionnoises chapter 12 . 1/9/2012
I love this story! It's such a shame you haven't updated it so long, especially with such a cliffhanger. x3

I love the writing and the plots overall, this has to be one of my favorite Death Note fanfictions 3 I hope you find the inspiration to continue writing this again soon, and I'm sure you have plenty of fans who hope the same thing.
KyuuLo chapter 12 . 1/7/2012
I realise you haven't updated this for over a year, but I just wanted to say that I've really enjoyed this story so far and I wholeheartedly hope that you will think of continuing it. I don't think i've ever read a death note story in which so much time is spent contemplating the inner monologue of each character and the suspense and tension which you have built up is quite impressive! Hopefully I shall hear from you soon!
DaJapican chapter 12 . 12/11/2011
God this chapter was so erotic, like there is a very distinct ache between my legs right now (feel like such a perv for admitting that). Totally worthy disregarding my College Algebra exam studies that's for sure. It sad that you haven't finished I would love read the rest. Hopefully your muse will pick up or the plot bunnies will pay you a lemony visit. Love the emotion and overall sweetness between the two genii. Anyways hope you update very soon till then faving this :3