Reviews for Just a bit Old Fashioned
vysirez chapter 7 . 8/21/2017
Came across this story again. Very nice start. I have always enjoyed the True lies crossovers, generally amusing. I like the setup so far with the military "reactivation". If the ever gets continued it would be great, if not, thanks for what you posted so far.
Kedavra Lumos chapter 7 . 7/18/2017
Strange, but enjoyable! Thank you for writing it!
DonR chapter 7 . 6/11/2017
If you are still around and capable I'd be appreciative if you managed to do some more on this. Bit too good to leave up in the air.
JMK2 chapter 7 . 5/3/2017
This is a fantastic piece. Hope you are able to come back to it someday.
Tjin chapter 7 . 2/14/2017
just going to reconfirm that I love this story.
otakumick chapter 7 . 1/26/2017
good stuff, I want more.
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 7 . 10/10/2016
Very interesting story, would love to read more
Guest chapter 7 . 8/17/2016
perhaps a few too many threads in this one to hang perfectly, but each and every one is gold.
I really enjoy reading it, (here and on TTH) and come back to it fairly often.

perhaps, maybe, just maybe, you'd tack on a little more some time...

if you wanted to I mean
rankokunalpha1 chapter 5 . 6/8/2016
I hope to see a new chapter in the future as all of your stories are fantastic please write something soon.
Brad
rankokunalpha1 chapter 7 . 6/4/2016
Darn I was hoping to see a new chapter up I love the story so far! And I hope your muse helps you come up with more soon!
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 7 . 2/24/2016
Great story will it be updated?
FanFictionReader12 chapter 5 . 1/29/2016
Speaking as a member of the U.S. armed forces I find this to be rather funny. Well done.
JanusGodOfPossibilities chapter 7 . 11/20/2015
Excellent chapter. 4,000/10
Nerfhearder69 chapter 6 . 10/26/2015
I always wished you would come back to this, but life does interfere. If you get a chance, I would certainly appreciate more.
kitsuneko1976 chapter 7 . 8/18/2015
Glad to see you're still working overall. any chance this classic will see some love, or has the muse moved on?