Reviews for Just a bit Old Fashioned
Cemalidor chapter 4 . 7/6
Really love this story, even if i prolly miss half of the references. :D
jinnxxy chapter 7 . 7/3
Really great story, I've read it a few times. Really wish you would continue it.
yo chapter 7 . 2/17
thanks for writing
shugokage chapter 7 . 2/2
I was quite surprised this was a very good story!
Ceridwen Kalamack chapter 7 . 12/30/2014
II am honestly very sad this has been abandoned. I'very read what you have here several times and I really like to imagine where you might have been going. If you ever get back to it, I at least will love it.
Jonn Wolfe chapter 7 . 12/24/2014
This is a laugh riot, and I hope you come back to this. I want to see what happens next!
Ar-Kaos chapter 7 . 12/3/2014
great fun, sexy and fast paced. thanks for sharing
captainwonderbuns chapter 7 . 11/15/2014
This is an awesome story. I remember reading in quite a while ago and just ran into it again. I don't suppose there might be an update lurking in this gem's future?
Tjin chapter 7 . 9/11/2014
I really love this story and am willing to give my bottle cap collection to see it continued...

PLEASE!
shaman87603 chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Supposed to be good or something? This is horrendous writing. Go find another hobby to sate your stupid needs.
rocketfuel023 chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
Yeah...try finishing your shit. Maybe abortion was a good idea? Maybe tell your parents to be careful next time. Fucking bitch.
rocketfuel023 chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Fucking trash fic.
erik chapter 7 . 6/11/2014
Still one of the best.
dragon-game chapter 7 . 5/16/2014
Good story.
I hope you continue it.
Xahn777 chapter 7 . 4/26/2014
I've been haveing terrible luck with dead stories latley, every one i've read in the last month has died just as it was getting good...