Reviews for Just a bit Old Fashioned
rankokunalpha1 chapter 5 . 6/8
I hope to see a new chapter in the future as all of your stories are fantastic please write something soon.
Brad
rankokunalpha1 chapter 7 . 6/4
Darn I was hoping to see a new chapter up I love the story so far! And I hope your muse helps you come up with more soon!
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 7 . 2/24
Great story will it be updated?
FanFictionReader12 chapter 5 . 1/29
Speaking as a member of the U.S. armed forces I find this to be rather funny. Well done.
JanusGodOfPossibilities chapter 7 . 11/20/2015
Excellent chapter. 4,000/10
Nerfhearder69 chapter 6 . 10/26/2015
I always wished you would come back to this, but life does interfere. If you get a chance, I would certainly appreciate more.
kitsuneko1976 chapter 7 . 8/18/2015
Glad to see you're still working overall. any chance this classic will see some love, or has the muse moved on?
Cemalidor chapter 4 . 7/6/2015
Really love this story, even if i prolly miss half of the references. :D
jinnxxy chapter 7 . 7/3/2015
Really great story, I've read it a few times. Really wish you would continue it.
yo chapter 7 . 2/17/2015
thanks for writing
shugokage chapter 7 . 2/2/2015
I was quite surprised this was a very good story!
Ceridwen Kalamack chapter 7 . 12/30/2014
II am honestly very sad this has been abandoned. I'very read what you have here several times and I really like to imagine where you might have been going. If you ever get back to it, I at least will love it.
Jonn Wolfe chapter 7 . 12/24/2014
This is a laugh riot, and I hope you come back to this. I want to see what happens next!
Ar-Kaos chapter 7 . 12/3/2014
great fun, sexy and fast paced. thanks for sharing
captainwonderbuns chapter 7 . 11/15/2014
This is an awesome story. I remember reading in quite a while ago and just ran into it again. I don't suppose there might be an update lurking in this gem's future?