Reviews for Random Acts of Virmire
rutger5000 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
That's a great ending, very funny.
GaisciochDeEirinn chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
I lol'd all the way. Seriously, you have a comic gift. Poor Liara though!
Cate Lynn chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
I lol'd pretty hard. :) Particularly at the space monkey reference. XD
Anthurak The Chaos Lord chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Yeah... I kind of always thought something like that too.

So now the fate of the galaxy rests in the hands of the badass former cop/turian spec-ops sniper, the quarian super-hacker/geth-slayer, the space-pilot with tooth-pick bones, and their awesome stealth-ship.

Meh. We should be fine.

...and that would make for a pretty cool story in of itself too... hm...
Vshard chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Hehe - the monkeys, the pick me's, the control panel, the rock paper scissors, and just wrex... hilarious! I want that Shepard in my game.
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Hahaha... Very cool. Nice work on this. Keep at it.
Tatooine92 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
*laughs wildly* Oh, man. That's was good. It's a good question, though-why not blow it up remotely?
Hyperbali chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Enjoyed for truth?

I do love a good parody now and then. Haha, this was such a nice mockery of the game (mostly because, well, the points are valid). And normally Virmire is such a place of *drama*.

The image of Saren giggling like a schoolgirl while flying Sovereign off to the Citadel pretty much made my day.
Ageant chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Great stuff, I laughed up a storm due to this!
Stallion and WolfRider chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Oh. My. Gosh. That was hilarious! I never thought of doing something like this as a parody, but you pulled it off nicely. Great Job!
Knightfall1138 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
BLAZE OF GLORY! BLAZE OF GLORY!

That was awesome, I loved it. Kaidan styling his hair using a nuclear device was just perfect. My favorite part was that given the tremendous decision of saving Ashley or Kaidan, Shepard instead took the opportunity to dump Liara.

It wouldn't have worked out anyway. She's too needy and blue.
American Blondie chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Kaidan and his flickery control panel... XD And you made me double over in laughter at him styling his hair in his reflection.

I knew it was a bad idea to read this in a room with other people in it because now they're ready to take me to a mental hospital for laughing SO HARD in dead silence. Great parody, it was insanely hilarious! xD
Skykhanhunter chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Yeah, I read that one too. It was brilliant, and so is this one here. I also loved the whole "go back and play with the flickery lighty panel. You know you want to bit," brilliant.
Larask chapter 1 . 7/16/2009