Reviews for Truth be Told
Arawynn chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Ok so this is based on the anime.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
that was awsome p.s i am only 10 years old
CountAllTheStars chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
Love it!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
Aside from the fact that Haruhi is probably pregnant now and I somehow I see Tamaki as being thoughtful about this potentially major problem to care enough and forthink this and have condoms stashed in his room , they aren't in his room. SO I guess I will let it slide. That was very well written. Good Job.
InuxKagLover2011 chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
I just want to say this was a good story. But! It leaves it open for more chapters. You should expand this story. :D
Janey-Paininator chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I'm sitting here trying to Figure out the name of that song!
Marcelisabeth Sinclaire chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
LEHHHMONS! XD

Lol, just kidding. It was very well-written, actually, only a few minor grammatical mistakes.

Elisabeth (/o_o)/ I_I
AnimeAlyssa chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
I LOVE THIS! It was so perfect! I normally don't like this pairing because the stories are so predictable and boring...But this was AMAZING!
Snowman88 chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
Really good lemon, that fits story together with it, keep writing you have a knack for it
Yuki Schiffer chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
your fic is bomb...love it
YumeNekoGirl chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
When I came over the part where you said Yume I couldn't help but say "Hey I'm in this story" because my nickname is Yume.
tomboy 26 chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
Awwww .. that was so sexy and sweet .. in other words, AWESOME! XD

I love this couple too and it's nice that Tamaki got some love (and a little more _). Loved it!
Jeaniegirl chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
AWWWW! I loved this so much! You're excellent at writing intimate scenes!
BD-Z chapter 2 . 2/10/2010
This was very nice, i would like to see what becomes of the characters the next day. Im greatful that you put some real thought into makeing it romantic. i get so sick and tired off the gross pointless lemons people post. this was nice, it flowed well.
Cupid's Jinx chapter 2 . 12/26/2009
Naw!

That was so incredibly...naw-worthy!

XD