Reviews for The Things He Does
Lizzie05 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
This was so sweet. Loved it so much.
ERASED00000 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Wow, I loved the way you wrote this. Saying the things she liked about him in one statement, then expanding on cute moments that fit their character! BRILLIANT! I loved the part where the three brothers came into the school and Stella and Joe were looking at each other, and the kiss was sooo sweet! I could imagine this happening in a show :)You should write more stories about Joella!
Faxisthegreatest123 chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
okay, that was freakishly, sincerly cute. i loved it. :D
Strawberry Shortcake123 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Aw, this is so sweet! I love it!
inevitablefame chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Ah!

I loved the ending. The wording was perfect!

Cheesy? Cheesy is good, sometimes. :]
Kiluca1228 chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
What a sweet story
LaPaige chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
This was one of the cutest one shots ever. :D
jess90 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Best Joe/Stella story ever! You captured them perfectly!
Erulasse Shadeslayer chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
aww! i love it!
hoLLywOOdgrrl chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Can I get some crackers to go with this cheese? lol

I loved it though. Even if it WAS Jella. Why couldn't her name have been Stello? Then their couple name could've been Jello. I like it. I might have to use that somewhere.

Seriously, every little memory or moment or whatever you wanna call them made my heart melt. And depressed me that I don't have an awesomely cute boyfriend. Or a boyfriend period. Boo life! But woo this oneshot! haha

I'm pretty sure there were no mistakes either. I may have forgotten though, I read this days ago. Anyway. KUTGW! Keep up the good work. Yeah. I make up my own acronyms. I'm just THAT cool.

Text/tweet me girlie girl.
GG7HEverwoodHSMfan chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
omg! that was amazing! ur a really good writer! that was really in depth and everything! i loved it! so cute! i love jella! really one of the best JONAS stories/jella stories ive read so far! loved it! please write more! especially more jella! haha D 3
DELETED1234324483774 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Aw. This was very sweet.
believeinsherlock221B chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
love it :]
Yumi Stern chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
soo cute, you should really write more stella/joe fics! Great story!
DramaticStarlet chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
is there any pairing you CAN'T write?

i mean i pride myself on keeping joe and stella in character but jeez...you write them to a T.

*is jealous*