Reviews for The Fox's Will
when Naruto and his woman had took out the mob boss and kill off the big time mob boss and Naruto sit in the men own thorie chire and his wife sarkra had took off her cothers off and the 2 had sex with each other and he say you now derd sasuke and when it do it he took out the eyes of his old foe out and put the 1 one into sarkra and the others one into him now and both of them had took the men own powers out of him and put into him and her now and both had gower big muslces too ,and when the army of thugs Naruto had kill off the 2 men who was bothers and took then cothers off and put it on him now and sarka had some big size bodds out as will ion ten ten too had big size bodds too and Naruto and his grils had then bund down the town and then the goup had move to the sound vaillge kill off it founer off and he sit in power now .
pikachucat chapter 57 . 11/9/2014
awesome
TMariee chapter 57 . 10/13/2014
Great Story! I thoroughly enjoyed it and can't wait to see what's next!
Akabari chapter 23 . 3/21/2013
"Hey Kiba! Am I genius?"

"Nah, you're an idiot!"

I want a friend like Kiba...
Akabari chapter 22 . 3/21/2013
By far I've read 3 NaruSaku fanfic where Naruto unwillingly share his first kiss with someone else, either Anko, or Orochimaru.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/12/2012
"Although I don't like to admit it, she's got the best mental condition out of all three of us" is true but sad but hilarious since she has a split personality but is still probably the most well-adjusted.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/12/2012
Wow, Kakashi didn't notice the hunter nin's trick? Must be rusty. At least when he's got chakra exhaustion there's the reasoning that he didn't want to force a confrontation when he's unable to fight.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
Because of her low chakra reserves and high control she cud only take up genjutsu as an offensive ability. She does have genjutsu in shippuuden but it is rarely used and shes not all that good. Plus against sharingan genjutsu is nearly useless except S-rank techniques.
Guest chapter 35 . 8/17/2012
"there's more to the Mangekyou than meets the eye." Eye see what you did there
Guest chapter 28 . 8/12/2012
The Kyubi wasn't his father
You don't say.
Dr1ft3r0I chapter 9 . 6/30/2012
Choji. Soldier Pill. Restaurant. ROTFLMFAOUID!
actual queer chapter 45 . 6/19/2012
wow u wrote this story a long time ago but anyway I came to review to answer this question u asked last chapter . Yes I have met people who like naruto as much as I do actually 4 people and that's how I became friends with them but anyway I love this story a lot so keep writing and yeah RamenIncarnate
Common Sense chapter 43 . 1/22/2012
What is Naruto acting like more an idiot and canon than ever in this chapter. :(

He was unique in the chaps before he got back to Konoha, I can't help but feel that there's some inconsistency here. And it just annoys me when Naruto's an idiot or never learns from the mistakes in a fight.
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 5 . 10/24/2011
This si cool. :0
JokersLastLaugh chapter 56 . 9/20/2011
A good story but not as enjoyable as The Deamon of Pein ones. I liked those more but this is good too. I feel as though you have left the ending open for a sequel and i am glad Madara is dead and so is Orochimaru and Danzo.

I can wait to see part 4 of your Deamon of Pein series to come because i will be onto that story like a fat kid on a cupcake.