Reviews for The Fox's Will
pikachucat chapter 57 . 11/9/2014
awesome
TMariee chapter 57 . 10/13/2014
Great Story! I thoroughly enjoyed it and can't wait to see what's next!
Akabari chapter 23 . 3/21/2013
"Hey Kiba! Am I genius?"

"Nah, you're an idiot!"

I want a friend like Kiba...
Akabari chapter 22 . 3/21/2013
By far I've read 3 NaruSaku fanfic where Naruto unwillingly share his first kiss with someone else, either Anko, or Orochimaru.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/12/2012
"Although I don't like to admit it, she's got the best mental condition out of all three of us" is true but sad but hilarious since she has a split personality but is still probably the most well-adjusted.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/12/2012
Wow, Kakashi didn't notice the hunter nin's trick? Must be rusty. At least when he's got chakra exhaustion there's the reasoning that he didn't want to force a confrontation when he's unable to fight.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
Because of her low chakra reserves and high control she cud only take up genjutsu as an offensive ability. She does have genjutsu in shippuuden but it is rarely used and shes not all that good. Plus against sharingan genjutsu is nearly useless except S-rank techniques.
Guest chapter 35 . 8/17/2012
"there's more to the Mangekyou than meets the eye." Eye see what you did there
Guest chapter 28 . 8/12/2012
The Kyubi wasn't his father
You don't say.
Dr1ft3r0I chapter 9 . 6/30/2012
Choji. Soldier Pill. Restaurant. ROTFLMFAOUID!
Kurayami ni chapter 45 . 6/19/2012
wow u wrote this story a long time ago but anyway I came to review to answer this question u asked last chapter . Yes I have met people who like naruto as much as I do actually 4 people and that's how I became friends with them but anyway I love this story a lot so keep writing and yeah RamenIncarnate
Common Sense chapter 43 . 1/22/2012
What is Naruto acting like more an idiot and canon than ever in this chapter. :(

He was unique in the chaps before he got back to Konoha, I can't help but feel that there's some inconsistency here. And it just annoys me when Naruto's an idiot or never learns from the mistakes in a fight.
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 5 . 10/24/2011
This si cool. :0
JokersLastLaugh chapter 56 . 9/20/2011
A good story but not as enjoyable as The Deamon of Pein ones. I liked those more but this is good too. I feel as though you have left the ending open for a sequel and i am glad Madara is dead and so is Orochimaru and Danzo.

I can wait to see part 4 of your Deamon of Pein series to come because i will be onto that story like a fat kid on a cupcake.
A Fan chapter 32 . 6/19/2011
Hi there! As the name implies, I am a fan. Yes. But not just of THIS story! I've read The Daemon of Pein and am on chapter 48 of part 2! Love it so far. Anyways, I figured I should say I love them all, and help a bit with spelling since I'm writing anything at all. Just 2 things real quick, near the beginning, you said Naruto "trusted" the Rasengan into the tree. In the paragraph BEFORE that, you commented on the Rasengan's outer layer having "a certain opaqueness about it" which is exactly what the goal is, since when something is opaque it has 0% transparency, as should be the case with the rasengan. Commenting on the blind ninja thing, I couldn't find any canon blind ninja though the fanfiction A Fox Among the Hounds has an old blind Inuzuka pop up here and there. Since the story has been finished for years you prolly don't care anymore but there. Now should I be a pain and accept the challenge of the 10,000 word review limit? Hmmm... Nah, should be fine! Just gonna write 4 more pointless sentences after this one heheh...Can't find enough Dark!Naruto fics out there, not interested in full blown Evil!Naruto but, yeah...Ahh well, I might just forget that and ignore my "Never read incomplete stories under penalty of sadface" rule for your next story, can you tell me how regularly you plan to update it in the author's notes of chapter 4? I'll check to see if you did when you update next, don't feel the need to if you already have said it or if you hate me heheh...Anyways, if I find you WILL update regularly I'll have no choice but to give it a shot and prolly review every little error I find to you, so be warned!