Reviews for Two Starfleet Officers, One Bottle, and a Catwalk
dmf1984 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
"I'm starting a rumor that you two are sleeping together."

Yes! Me too, me too.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Love it. Can't even describe how much I love it. Couldn't stop smiling the entire time :))
Spockchick chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
This was just awesome, the voices you gave everyone were so real, and the banter/humour was so natural between the command crew, I also think the persona you gave Kirk was very believable. Also, as a Scot, I really appreciated 'Get tae-!' Genius.
triadlover chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Nicely done. And it was an real Uhura story. Not a Kirk/Spock story in disguise but a real Uhura story! And Scotty, Keenser(you gave him a voice) and the rest of the engineering crew. You gave them all just just the right amount of wackiness and genius. Uhura being there for Scotty after Keenser dies. I just loved it.
applesauce.the.brave chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Adorable, just pain adorable.
bellachaos chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
:) Like
D.D.B chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
That was a-stinkin-dorable! Love love love the Scotty/Uhura dynamic you've captured here! It read like a series of one-shots to me...and though I don't usually read friendship fic between two characters I like to ship, you've done a brilliant job with Scotty and Uhura here!

Their voices are authentic (I love the cute relationship denials, they're so laid-back) and most of all you sold me on Uhura's motivation that she is great friends w. Scotty, yet is in love with Spock.

However, if it doesn't work out with Spock...she's got a back-up, I think. :-)

Great job.
DaughterofFlynn chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
I like this story...It's sweet!
AES13 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
This was just lovely! I really like fics that explore the background to the action so you get a sense of what daily life may be like aboard the Enterprise. Poor Keenser...:-)
Cap Streeter chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
This is a great story. Love it and agree there should be more friendship fics and this one is fantastic. Seriously just the steady build up and how there is no jealousy or romantic overtures just a good friendship story.

Plus the mess hall scene was wonderfully written and could hear the characters.
uAurel chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
very nicely written... i love their friendship & their complain about 'the boys'. was in tears when you killed off Keenser...poor thing
crystalclear8050 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Aw, I loved it! I love the friendship fics! Reading fic after fic with everyone making out can get tiresome... But friendships always give me the warm fuzzies! Great job!
karmapolice28 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
i really liked that,and i'm usually the smut person so if you decided to make a romantic part 2 i'd be all sorts of happy :)
Polgara16 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
This was beautiful! I can't think of anything else to say really. Hope there will be more.
sadhappygirl chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I like this so much...

Nyota and Scotty just fit as friends...

thanks for sharing...