Reviews for Watch, Desire, Action
acetwolf94 chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
bunnygirl2012 chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
Wow yummyness. All three chapters were good and i really liked the beginning of the first one; itachi is such a naughty boy. And dont worry bout your word length, most people prefer longer stories especially when it comes to smut because that means its normally more detailed. So the longer, the better hehe. Well anywhos job well done
BelovedShadow chapter 3 . 7/26/2010

very very hot..

I am like in love with this, good work!
ApparentlyRude chapter 3 . 3/15/2010

I loves this story. Sasuke is such an uke. It's just how he is. :D

NoUserNameAvailable chapter 3 . 9/3/2009
Mm.. A rather delicious yaoi, I must say.. Wonderful job, my dear

kono yona usotsuki chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
The story and plot is very good. And v all hav seem to come to terms with the fact that itachi is a pervert where his baby bro is concerned ;p And yea one more thing...itachi's hair color is not dark brown but raven. Keep up the gud work!
kcatgirl13 chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
Dat was HOT. Loved it!
Kaline Reine chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
This was an awesome fic! Sorry I'm just now getting around to reading the last chapter this late. XD No need to thank me. I review all the fics that I like... eventually. :) This was a delight to read, all the way through. It's so good I'll probably read it again! And I don't do that often.

I am used to seeing Itachi as the needy one, in most of the fics I've read, so this was a welcome change. The shower scene was amazing! And I adored the cute and fluffy ending. Happy endings always make me smile. :D

You have some serious writing skills! I hope you eventually do more ItaSasu, you're very good at it.
Dragonscale1996 chapter 3 . 7/17/2009
omg this was the first gay thing i have read on this thing and it made me feel a bit...
Kaline Reine chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
I think Itachi is planning to seduce Sasuke in the shower, OR to get Sasuke to seduce HIM in the shower... Or maybe he's going to film it? B/c the first thing I thought of when I saw this fic was "light, camera, action". XD Does the title mean there will be "action" in the last chapter? :D

Anyway, great job with this fic. You shouldn't get any flames for it, this is a wonderful story. And I appreciate you replying to my reviews too. I've been reading and writing ItaSasu for a long time, and it's so nice to see someone doing so well with it. :) Keep it up!
Kaline Reine chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
WOW! I really liked this story! It's a nice change from all the other boring ItaSasu fics I've had to suffer through reading lately. XD This was brilliantly written. I wonder what exactly Itachi's plan is? This is getting good. I hope you update it soon! :)
Avie Raze chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
"I closed my eyes and focused on an image of Sakura in my head, and the slight problem went away fairly quickly"

Kuro Tenka chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Excellent! I think that the perfect uchihacest fic is really made up of three key elements. 1 Sasuke's naievety. 2 Itachi's plotting. And 3 Both of them having an insane and uncontrolible lust and longing for eachother. Its one of the few pairs where you can truely feel the sexual tension increase ever chapter the author holds out. You have all three elements needed for a perfect uchihacest fic and you seem to understand the hole holding out process. I'm eagerly awaiting your next chapter.