Reviews for Back the hard way
ZabbyFan chapter 72 . 4/30
I read the whole story and I think u should do a sequel about Alex raising her and Olivia's kid(s) with the help of the squad...keep up the good work
Sam chapter 72 . 1/5/2014
Hi,
I've been lookink at that window for about 20 minutes, wondering what to write. I would like to find the right words to maybe ignite a spark that will make you grab your pen (keyboard ;-) and finish that strory. But I'm a "french speaking girl" and even if I try, I don't think I will get it ;-) So let's go with these simple words: God that is a good one ! You're a very good storyteller. You give your Alex and Olivia a nice "psyche" and most important for me, you stick to it ! I'm so often disappointed by strory where you just keep asking yourself "why is she doing this or that" because the character is so way off in itself. I think it's a big part of why I like your story soo much. Hope you are fine and keep on the good work ;-)
stories by Maple Cat chapter 72 . 7/31/2013
Too much trauma and drama for A and O in this story. Not enough lovin' and livin'. Also a story without end (i.e. that goes on and on multiplied by infinity) isn't much of a story, ironically. Would rather see several shorter, self-contained stories set in the same "universe" as part of a loosely related series than this unending nightmare. Also, you REALLY need to have your work beta'ed. Honestly and truly. You show great promise as a writer if you can address these things.
svuroho chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Please come back. This story is too incredible to leave unfinished!
Guest chapter 72 . 5/29/2013
wait, what?
this got real confusing real quick
Guest chapter 59 . 5/13/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 23 . 5/12/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Rig chapter 72 . 4/24/2013
This is such a good story- please, please finish it ! Please!
svuroho chapter 71 . 10/13/2012
Please come back and update this story!
svuroho chapter 72 . 8/17/2012
Awaiting another incredible update, please.
Ockham's razor chapter 72 . 7/30/2012
Great suspense and set-up. I can't wait to see how this plot unfolds. Thanks for writing and sharing!
Bkwrmchar chapter 72 . 7/17/2012
WOW! Good chapter. Thank You
kleberm chapter 71 . 7/12/2012
Oh please tell me Olivia isn't dead, that would suck, especially after all her and Alex has been through. Looking forward to more, hopefully soon.
Guest chapter 71 . 7/7/2012
wait olivia can't be dead. please let this me a dream. hope she is not dead. look forward to more. please update soon
Ravens Trinity chapter 71 . 7/10/2012
I seriously hope she isn't dead. Although maybe u really killed her off. Waiting on the next chapter.