Reviews for Last Resort
Raining Sparks chapter 4 . 3/9/2012
Sorry can't log in. And I know your already done with the story but just to say, I hate Harry, Hermione, and Ron so much. I'm sorry. I see how it could be but I just plain hate nosy people. Good job though :)
sibb chapter 10 . 11/1/2009
good song. good fanfic.
nonhalema chapter 10 . 10/31/2009
Loved it...very good and insightful writing
BittyBlueEyes chapter 9 . 10/30/2009
I really liked this story. Very deep. Never have I felt so bad for Draco. I'd love to read a sequel.
BittyBlueEyes chapter 4 . 10/30/2009
I don't think I've ever said this before but:

Aww! Poor Draco!
TheLittleDarkFox chapter 9 . 9/12/2009
I've just finished reading your fic and I couldn't leaveit without letting you know how much I enjoyed it. Honestly, I think you've written it so very well, Draco and Hermione were perfect, I can't fault it at all.

I also think the ending was nicely done, no cliche 'happily ever after' and well, quite realistic I think. Nothing like Draco's situation would be resolved quickly and I think it works for the best that you left it how you did.

This is easily one of my favourites now...absolutely perfect.
Litlchicken chapter 9 . 9/2/2009
WHAAT? Ur stopping it! NO! NO! ...but I excited about the sequel. Hehe.
Writingright chapter 9 . 8/28/2009
not bad, i dont usually turn to the angsty type storys but i like how you made the characters more believable through their emotions and made things difficult. good job.
SquishyGirl chapter 9 . 8/21/2009
Wow, I think this story ended too soon :P

I think this was really good, i read it all in one sitting and I think you should hurry up with that sequel!
x.shooting.star chapter 9 . 8/20/2009
Oh... loved it! please please please have the sequel up soon! :D
caitie chapter 9 . 8/20/2009
oh i'm interested! sequel please :)
DracoQueen chapter 9 . 8/19/2009
Loved it! Can't wait to read the sequel! Such a lovely ending! It brings a smile to my face :D
Tally chapter 9 . 8/19/2009
AH! I can't believe it's the end already! Can't wait to read the sequel! Please post it up soon!
wrolf chapter 9 . 8/18/2009
Last resort is so good!

I love how you made the characters true to how they would normally act.
Evans17 chapter 9 . 8/18/2009
I loved this! I read the whole thing straight through and it's a great fic-I hope I can read the sequel soon... (hint hint) Please write it! Please?
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »