Reviews for Fortune Cookies
Guest chapter 3 . 6/2/2014
If the tables were turned-HE'D HAVE A FIT!
AwesomesttGurl chapter 21 . 9/10/2013
I would have read the rest of the story but ur alice character is so pushy i just have to stop reading. She hirrible she acts 5
library mom chapter 29 . 3/21/2012
My husband proposed with a fortune cookie too! But he took our cookies after dinner and hiked me up a mountain and then gave me my cookie to open on a beautiful peak that overlooked the city at sunset. It was very sweet and romantic. That was 19 years ago.
realmofinsanity64 chapter 30 . 1/9/2012
Flipping fantastic story. The way Edward proposed to Bella, was the sweetest thing in the world. I also love the whole Clearwater/ swan pairing. Leah is amazing, and Seth is adorable. Charming epilogue.

You are an awesome writer! Cool beans. :D
AnonymousM chapter 13 . 5/16/2011
I actually broke up with my boyfriend today...it was by mutual decision, but I'm still sad :( We both decided that we liked each other, but not enough to be in a relationship. And he was my first boyfriend. So this kind of sucks. But oh well...for most people comfort food is ice cream, but I'm kind of feeling popcorn...

A few small words of encouragement would be appreciated, but not entirely deserved.

This is a pathetic pity party on my part, isn't it? Sorry.
TwilightLuver127b chapter 4 . 4/23/2011
Torn between Wuthering Heights and Pride and Predjudice. Love your story it is fantastically written.
sammy.cullen rulz chapter 30 . 3/12/2011
aww a great story ,i loved seths character.

all the best for your future works.
Rumored.Girl chapter 13 . 12/30/2010
so, im pretty sure you have an amazing taste in music. emarosa and envy on the coast are amazing, i love both of them. And im not sure if aro valencia is a reference to valencia or not, but im assuming it is. :D
confidentcoward chapter 4 . 12/9/2010
To Kill A Mockingbird? I've been studying that for months, I tell you, looking at it too closely makes it loose some of Scout's ignorance and, well, makes you think too hard about everything. Personally, I love Lord Of The Flies (:
Lady Dragona chapter 30 . 8/26/2010
I loved getting to see Charlie and Sue's wedding. Think that was a fun way to show the future.

I was however expecting Edward and Bella's.
Lady Dragona chapter 29 . 8/26/2010
I think this is a great end to the story. I love that Edward is able to work through his nerves.

I was pretty sure the story would end with a proposal.
Lady Dragona chapter 28 . 8/26/2010
I enjoyed how Edward took control of his life and made a huge decision and then carried through with it. I also loved that Carlisle was so supportive of Edward's choice.

I am always sad when a story I am enjoying comes to an end.
Lady Dragona chapter 27 . 8/26/2010
I hope that Edward doesn't do anything too crazy.

I didn't think she would show up in Italy this soon. I was sure she would visit though.
Lady Dragona chapter 26 . 8/26/2010
I think that Leah was full of righteous anger at Edward. I also think that it is great that Bella defended him and called him back.

I do think that long-distance relationships can work. I happen to know that they are hard, but definately do work.
Lady Dragona chapter 25 . 8/26/2010
I think this is a sad chapter. I think that Edward definately took the coward's way out by waiting to the last minute and then leaving a partial voice message. I hope he can fix this.

I personally think he should tell Aro the truth as to why he wants out of the contract. Maybe Aro will have a heart and let him out or maybe his wife will hear Edward's story and force her husband into releasing Edward.