Reviews for In the Age of Empires 2: Subtle War
Midnight Angels Say GoodNight chapter 66 . 6/17
I read your story straight through. Both The first and it's sequel. It was good, though I wish I could have seen how Masen met his one, that is if he found her at all.
LAB1 chapter 66 . 10/11/2014
Loved this sequel! Maybe even more then the original story.
nicole1962 chapter 66 . 10/26/2013
much cookies for you too:)))
saintfudge chapter 66 . 12/23/2012
Thanks for sharing ..the first part of this story was ne of the first first ff I read and I couldn't get enough of stories from this time .. Have only just read part 2 but have had on my to read list for awhile ( but got addicted to mob stories so got slightly side tracked. ) so glad I finally finished reading about these guys .. Great easy to read story great characters thanks again .. Eat drink and be merry .. Merry ho ho ho ..thanks again
ss11bb chapter 66 . 7/7/2012
This is, by far one of the absolute best stories I've read.
mattlukejess chapter 66 . 5/12/2012
Great story I have really enjoyed it :)
savannavansmutsmut chapter 66 . 8/30/2011
freaking awesome. I spent the past two days reading both stories unable to stop. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
B3.500 chapter 66 . 8/14/2011
This story was great. What happened to Rosie? Would you considering outtakes? Will Masen ever settle down?
kmfroggi chapter 66 . 3/9/2011
loved this, great way to end this whole story! i really enjoyed mason, belle, brandon and tybolt. they were a great addition to the story and plot. great job
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 66 . 1/16/2011
Awesome sequel!
Edward-Jacob4ever01 chapter 66 . 1/8/2011
IT WAS A WONDERFUL STORY! SO MASEN AND BRANDON AND ROSIE STAYED SINGLE? I REALLY ENJOYED THIS STORY GREAT JOB! I LOVED IT! I HOPE THEIRS ANOTHER STORY LIKE THIS ONE SOON!

BIG FAN!
Evelyn K.Marie chapter 66 . 12/28/2010
Great story! You are awesome! It would garner even more reviews if you were to change some spelling mistakes (: and it would be even better if you specified their ages every time there's a jump in the time line.

latuacantante4him chapter 66 . 10/19/2010
Great ending. :)
Sapphire Serina Riddle chapter 66 . 10/16/2010
Is there going to be another one? Oh I love this story I don't want it to end!
huckie.lk99 chapter 66 . 10/15/2010
best series ever! loved it!