Reviews for 笑颜の天才 egao no tensai
SkeleTonQueeN06 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
i'm laughing my ass off thank you very much.! really, it was inevitable.. hahaha
Nuria Sato chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
This is funny and very romantic,you should definetly write another oneshot like I feel sorry for sakura "uh,warmer".hehe not that i'm making fun of her :P

BTW mind telling me what the title means cause I don't know the meaning of wriring more stories like this please and I promise I'll keep reading and reviewing*wink*
RS chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE
andychan chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
AWWWWWWW. THAT IS SO CUTE! DAMN! I WISH I COULD SEE SASUKE-KUN'S SMILE :(( AWWW. CUTE FAN FIC. :

xoxo,

andy_chan
Lady Miel Cacao chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Three things:

1) Absolutely hilarious! I can just imagine Sasuke's creepy smile!

2) Very well written.

3) *sigh* If only Sasuke would smile like he did in this story...no not the creepy one, but the real one.
WhisperedSilvers chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Awwwwwww
fuu-nk chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Aw... that was so totally sweet! I love it!
sasusakufan1 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
i luv it!
TheCrazyGurlz chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
sweet sweet story! cant u giv me the picture of the way sasuke smiles? is it really that good-looking? o yea 1 more thing...MAKE MORE SASUSAKU STORIES!
sketched silmaril chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
I love this... it's hilarious and sweet.
humor.shark chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Aw.

that was so sweet!
Booknerrd chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
ahahaha that was so cute! I really love how sasuke acts the same as the manga BUT is a little different towards sakura. The smiling scene was so heartwarming...

AWESOME STORY! ~YEJI301
goddess-training chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
That was absolutely adorable!

Your theme was ver differnt!

O loved it!

Keep up the great work!
kattylin chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
aw love it!
AnnAurion chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Ha-I want to hug this fanfic XDD but that'd be creepy.

The ending was -I'm serious here- one of the cutest I ever read :3 I really liked it.

But XD haha, didn't he kind of "ruined his reputation" when he lamely tried to smile? Or was that the idea? XDD

Anyway, I'm glad you paid attention to the couple and got into the story it's so pretty!