Reviews for In Fair Manhattan
DiorAddicted chapter 11 . 12/1/2009
Oh God! Amazing chapter! *sigh*

But you stopped at the best part!

Can't wait for the next! Hope you'll update soon! :)
cakebakery chapter 10 . 11/29/2009
ur such a tease... please update it soon... more CB scene please,wow forbidden love always looks delicious and passion 2 me
GuLaLi56 chapter 10 . 11/28/2009
woaa... hv to admit this is a very interesting story.. Though the end of romeo and juliet story is the one that make me a bit hesitate to continue reading this, i cannot resist it... it's beautiful *sigh* i hope you are nice enough to change the final ending *wink wink*

Anyway.. i will sit back and enjoy the show.. update soon pls :)
Heavenlydoll chapter 10 . 11/27/2009
Yay for the update! I hope this means we can expect more soon!
FatalDestruction chapter 10 . 11/27/2009
Great chapter. And it's wonderful to see you back! :) Hope you update BtSatS. Have been impatiently waiting for an update of that marvelous fanfic! :D
smartin555 chapter 10 . 11/27/2009
How exciting, can't wait for more
Syrianora chapter 8 . 9/26/2009
I just read the entirety of this story, and it's beautifully written and so captivating! I love how you've given day character a well driven plot, and their personalities seem to fit so well with the story! Chuck is so wonderful in this story: he's so obviously enthralled by Blair. The hidden affair aspect of the story will be so delicious to read, and I'm sure you won't disappoint ;) please update this wonderful story!
catty chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SON!

You would make my week...no month...no year :D

xoxo
CHAIR chapter 7 . 8/29/2009
I am in LOVE with this fic.

Your writing amazes me!

Please update soon

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE :D
kissingintherainx chapter 8 . 8/17/2009
I'm still in awe of your vivid wording. It's so incredibly perfect! And Chuck in love... well who doesn't love Chuck in love?

Although strangely, Good Girls Go Bad came up on my shuffle. It's some sort of sign regarding to Chuck and Blair, obviously. (:
READER120 chapter 8 . 8/16/2009
ANOTHER FABULOUS CHAPTER GET THE NEXT ONE UP SON IM ADDICTED
cavanaugh-girl chapter 8 . 8/15/2009
soo god
Heavenlydoll chapter 8 . 8/15/2009
Great chapter! I loved the interaction b/t lily and chuck. I hope you update ASAP!
kaypie chapter 8 . 8/15/2009
wow. i really your update. thanks!
Kensley-Jackson chapter 8 . 8/15/2009
I love Chuck calling Blair a queen. Omg, he's so adorable!
91 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »