Reviews for In Fair Manhattan
kissingintherainx chapter 7 . 8/11/2009
Chuck and Blair as Romeo and Juliet? I love it. I love them. And this story. Every Chuck/Blair story I read always has so much passion that is so clearly portrayed on the television. It makes me wonder why Blair ever wanted Nate.

Anywho, I love your vividly descriptive writing and how you infuse the play with modern roots. You refer to people as kings and queens and lords and ladies, and I'm shocked to see how perfect it ends up being. I can't wait to read more of the story (and I'm crossing my fingers that Chuck and Blair don't die)
Kensley-Jackson chapter 7 . 8/10/2009
Fabulous chapter. Love the tension, they're so much hotter than Romeo and Juliet could ever dream to be :)
kitty chapter 6 . 8/10/2009
Absoloutly have most definitely got me hooked :)
kaypie chapter 7 . 8/10/2009
chuck is such a tease. i enjoyed reading it.
Snowbeardolphin chapter 7 . 8/10/2009
I like the chapters you wrote for the story. can't wait to read more.
cavanaugh-girl chapter 7 . 8/9/2009
ah amazing
Myra Dork chapter 7 . 8/9/2009
For some odd reason this didn't pop-up in my mailbox :(

Well I loved it... But then i think about the ending of R&J and that gets me slightly depressed. So I can't wait read more :D
blairbear014 chapter 7 . 8/9/2009
This chapter literally made my stomach do flips. It's the allure of forbidden love, the beauty of the words, the essence of royalty and Shakespearean times, and the emotion of a budding romance. Beautifully written, as always. I particularly enjoyed this chapter, and I hope you update soon.
blairbear014 chapter 6 . 8/9/2009
This was hilarious - the scarf part,especially. I love how you made even a Gossip Girl blast sound lovely.
blairbear014 chapter 5 . 8/9/2009
Beautiful. I think that, at this point, that's the only word I can come up with to describe this story and your writing. It's beautiful. I love the Chuck/Blair interaction, and I love the way everything is said and written.
blairbear014 chapter 4 . 8/9/2009
Again, everything is more beautiful with the writing. The lovely, lovely words. It shines a different light on characters, I think. I adore it.
blairbear014 chapter 3 . 8/9/2009
The chapters are so short, but the story is so wonderful, that it makes it okay. I loved this. Blair is true to character, but I feel like she's more beautiful. I don't know if that made sense. I think it's the beautiful language which makes everything sound better and grander and beautiful.
blairbear014 chapter 2 . 8/9/2009
I love the conflict and Chuck! This is a wonderful story.
blairbear014 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
I just came back from vacation, and saw this. Now, I'm going to read&review the whole story. This chapter is a great start. I love anything Shakespearean, and Chuck/Blair.
READER120 chapter 7 . 8/9/2009