Reviews for In Fair Manhattan
freaky-chick-108 chapter 6 . 7/31/2009
Love the Story!

It's gossip girl. But with a Romeo & Juliet twist.

Update son!
seemsobscene chapter 6 . 7/30/2009
awesome job! I loved this Gossip Girl Post-it seemed very real (especially the last line about fishing & the scarf) However, as i was catching up and reading the newer chapters i realized that both Blair and Chuck would have to die..which i would HATE please please please make an alternate ending )
cavanaugh-girl chapter 6 . 7/28/2009
tease!

really liking this story, love the setting etc..
kaypie chapter 6 . 7/28/2009
update soon please!
roguefembot chapter 6 . 7/28/2009
Marvelous! I'm HOOKED! ;P
Myra Dork chapter 6 . 7/27/2009
Short but sweet can't wait to read more
jealousmuch909 chapter 6 . 7/27/2009
Amazing story! Romeo and Juliet is one of my all time favorite classics, so when I saw the summary I knew I had to read it! I love how both Chuck and Blair had a feeling that something was going to change the night of the ball! I lvoe how descriptive and detailed your writing is! Update soon!
READER120 chapter 5 . 7/27/2009
wow hunny this was AMAZING i didnt review sooner because i was on vacation but when i saw that the chapter where they meet was up i did a happy dance KEEP UPDATING
smartin555 chapter 6 . 7/27/2009
great! cant wait fore more
ASIH chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
This is incredible.

Not only a fabulous idea, but perfectly corresponding.

Each character has a Billy S. counterpart and the whole three brawls thing too?

You are a GENIUS.
Heavenlydoll chapter 6 . 7/27/2009
I'm so glad you updated this story! I can't wait to read more!
AlwaysAnd4Ever877 chapter 5 . 7/24/2009
wow, i loved this, it was really good

please update soon

]
Heavenlydoll chapter 5 . 7/24/2009
This is a great story! I love Romeo and Juliet and I am really enjoying what you're doing with the story. Update asap!
Myra Dork chapter 5 . 7/24/2009
Can't wait to read more :)
Nyx Underwood chapter 4 . 7/24/2009
Again...let me reiterate how much I'm enjoying this - and the little Shakespearean references that are sneaking in. I find myself interested in how the various tragedies will unfold in their modern equivalent!
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »