Reviews for In Fair Manhattan
kaypie chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
please continue...excited for the meeting already.
pam halliwell chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
i LOVE this! very well-handled. eric is obviously reminding me of benvolio, and i sincerely adore that. wonder what's got chuck's shirt ruffled? :P
ColtLady chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
I am already loving this story. Love the way you use the integrated characters in a well known story and make it work. Excited to read more! Especially about the party.
READER120 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
omg i just have to tell u that I LOVE THIS STORY Romeo and Juliet is one of my favorite books and chuck and blair are my like my favortie couple on tv. please please write more. im addicted lol
ruffeo'slover chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
Interesting, ver-ry interesting. *Steeples hands*

I totally love the mesh of Gossip Girl and Romeo and Juliet. There's just something delicious about that combo. And I totally caught your Sebastien Valmont quote. I think he's my second favourite fictional character (Chuck Bass being the first, obv.).

Additionally, I LOVE the pace you're setting here. Can't wait to meet our Queen B!
Melissa chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
I love it, you have done a great job so far!

I can't believe how in-character you have managed to keep the characters. I always have a problem with fanfics when I can't imagine the characters actually saying something..but so far you have impressed me!

please continue soon )
Guest chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
I had my doubts about an adaptation like this when I first read your summary but you have convinced me. Very convincing story on it's own I found your version of feuding between houses to be hilarious: a throwdown in Bendels, of course. I was a little sad it ended where it did because although I know your following the play's pace I was eagerly awaiting a Chuck and Blair meeting but I guess iwill have to practice patience until then.
EZ11 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Great Concept and very intriging...

Hope you will continue this story! I just hope that there will be a happy ending because we all know RomeoJuliet is a tragedy! Update Soon!
SaturnineSunshine chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
omg, this concept is amazing

i love how i can find all the connections to romeo and juliet

and cannot wait for an update

please continue this
GossipGirlHere chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I think that this is a GREAT idea! It sounds cool, and would be really fun to read. Please continue with it.
Katie chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I think that this is a GREAT idea...I would totally read it!
ColtLady chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Really cool idea! I am intrigued and can't wait to read more. Loved that you made the mean girls and the Humphreys servants!
pinklips chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Very interesting. Can't wait to see how this plays out :)
closedaccount1 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Great title and I love the premise. Keep going! :)
greydoesmatter chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Interesting concept. (I haven't read that many stories about Romeo (Chuck) & Juliet(Blair) in GG.

One more chapter would be nice.

Please continue?