Reviews for Gravity
Wow ! So good to see u back! Plz do complete the story..tnx
Jacjac chapter 1 . 6/25
I started reading this without looking at when you first started writing because of how interesting the premise is. The story is really different from what I was expecting, but in a better way! I hope there isn’t another year or two between now and the next update:) thank you for writing!
LHisawesome4ever chapter 9 . 9/20/2014
Well that escalated quite quickly if I do say so myself. Good job through and update if possible
SnarrySlave chapter 9 . 4/20/2014
Wow I do hope you will pick this story back up I liike it
AnimaAmore chapter 9 . 4/13/2014
I know you haven't updated for a few years, but I'm following this tory anyway in case you ever decide to continue it. Amazing story, super original plot and well written! Doesn't get much better than that.

Awesome work! And here's praying that you're still alive!
YesIamZii chapter 9 . 1/6/2014
OMG YOU MUST UPDATE!
Shadow-in-the-Endless-Darkness chapter 9 . 7/6/2013
Great story I can't wait to see why happens next!
smylealong chapter 9 . 11/20/2011
I am really enjoying this story. I like how you have kept them mostly in character. But I also see that you haven't really updated it in a while. I hope you continue this.
RawrRawrie chapter 9 . 9/1/2011
Awesome -
Beautiful-Liar360 chapter 9 . 3/26/2011
omg you updated and thats messed up you made an unfair cliff hanger
randomfan17 chapter 9 . 3/24/2011
0-0 I can't believe it. I read it twice and don't believe it, who knew Orihime would be that bold to get some contact and a reaction from him. I wonder how Aizen will react to her becoming his queen. Please update soon.
nypsy chapter 9 . 3/24/2011
threw up a little at the i-r scene-so didn't need to read that.

but, happy we had development in u-h relationship, however briefly. hope hime stays ahead of aizen so he can't harm ulqui or anyone else. he doesn't know she's aware of his own role in the wars & harming humans, right? play the ditz... or something to that effect.
Rieko.Nishihara chapter 8 . 2/16/2011
plzz update soon...
frawg360 chapter 8 . 1/14/2011
i was so glad you updated this, i am looking forward to more chapters.
nypsy chapter 8 . 1/1/2011
read all the chaps in one shot; am enjoying the fic-its not rushed. i felt hime's pain & anger seeing her brother's anguish & his death coupled w/the building frustration of the villagers willingness to just live in ignorance & the aizen crew withholding info. i love how nel is still her manga self and is able to provide friendship and support in that cold creepy place too. w/ulqui being so outwardly distant/cold it'll probably help keep her sane. the slight cliffhanger, leaving unanswered just what aizen is gonna have ulqui do, is frustrating. update soon please!

as i mentioned in another fic's review, my only pet peeve is that here too, its yet another ulquihime where hime has to first deal with the ichiruki romance and her unrequited attraction/love for ichigo. its extremely rare to come across an ulquihime fic w/o this and since i'm not a fan of the pairing, it spoils part of the fic for me. as mentioned in other review, if anyone would care to point me to an i/r-free ulquihime fic via p.m., i'd be very happy!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »