Reviews for Run Rabbit Run
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
that was horrible and I liked it
Jon Aston chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
This can't really be all there is can it? Having read the one before it and this one it is a marvellous HidaShika fanfic! Please write more! I can't bear to see this end just yet. I would be eternally grateful :) Much love Jon 3
Zyloa chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Hello there!

I've checked if you had written another fiction about Hidan... And, what did I find? A sequel to the previous one! Aw, I was so happy! And, it was as beautiful -well, if I can say "beautiful", speaking of how you write and all- as the first one, and as good as it. I am truly happy to have discovered those stories.

One more time, thank you a lot!

Zyloa
Deathangel23 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
This is fantastic love it well them ummmmmm... Okay
KakuHidanLover chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
OMG! i know i know, i'm a kakuhidan fan, so i must love ur fic, but... hey! Poor Shikamaru, this story was too sad. So cute, cool, and awesome! Keep it up with the good work! :D
ShadowMarez chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Loved these to stories. So well done :)
coco chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
You're stories make me sad, but in the good way.
Night-Haze chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Thank you for saying me, that you've got another OS

but it really must be painful for Shikamaru... when he heard that Hidans moans Kakuzus Nam eand not his name-
xXNovacaineForTheSoulXx chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Aw! That was... that was just epic! I wish you would continue this!
Some1 U Dunno chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
So sad and beautifuly creepy! :D Thats a nice writing style you have! Realy, keep up the unbelievably good work!
sleepy head chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
aw... i have tears on my eyes (again)! so sad, poor shika. some times the hearts does everything but keep us away from the pain
DeathsMelody chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Whoa ya know what? I want more O_O In fact, I'm going to watch you until you give me more *watches you* ...ok this is boring. but still, please please please write more?
kpizkool chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Sorry it took me a while to review, but that was awesome! I really like it, thank you!