Reviews for Envoy of Love: The True Prince
Sad rain in the cold winter chapter 18 . 4/9/2013
Wow! I read from chapter one to chapter eighteen it is totally amazing! But is totally sad it is from 09 until 2013 only have eighteen chapter only it is way too sad for all the royalty reader.
Soldier.LtFox chapter 17 . 3/26/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Xelbie chapter 14 . 7/1/2012
I love the plot twist with the prince but please! Don't let him have her! More Royai please, but I love this story, please keep writing!
pasaisea chapter 13 . 1/7/2012
love to read about riza x claudio. give me mooooooooorrrrreeeeeeeee. can't wait. pls update soon
Tigrette-of-Fire chapter 14 . 1/5/2012
Oh crap. All i can say about their situation. Crap

However. The chapter was Amazing! Nice use of science and imagination!
Kat Harrcolys chapter 14 . 1/5/2012
Hello! I actually have been reading your story for a while, and since I m on my phone, I normally have a hard time leaving reviews. However, I decided to leave one after noticing the crude reviews you received. I actually like this story and I encourage you to write on! 'Haters gon hate' lol Anywho, keep writing and I ll keep reading :3
Animehugger 8D chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I have to agree this was probably the worst thing i have ever read. Plse quit posting things on this website. Thank you. and have a wonderful year.
SupahTroll chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Best anime ever, but reading this makes me want to go pour turpentine down my esophagis and light a match and inhale the flames.
TaisaXChui chapter 13 . 12/26/2011
Claudio's interest in Riza is... interesting..Did Roy see that? Cuz I hope he did. Bwahaha! I suppose that was NOT a part of his plan.

Please continue this! I need the next chapter! I'm dying heeeeeere!
Joseph chapter 12 . 12/20/2011
more royai please
Ligare chapter 11 . 6/2/2011
I think its rather a pity that FMA hints but doesn't actually cover countries other than Amestris in better details. But sweeping cultural travelogue is not its strength anyway. Its mangaka is excellent in weaving plots and adventures, as well as making characters so distinct and memorable that I imagine I won't have any difficulty recalling them when I'm senile and old.

To your credit, your story has a plot, a good reading format and unlike many fanfiction writers afloat, no misspellings.

Which I find often jolts my reading like finding stones in in a box of popcorn. It doesn't erase the possibility that the popcorn can actually be tasty, but if I have the choice to pick another box instead, I wouldn't have bothered to shift the first box to get rid of the stones.
Elite-chan chapter 11 . 5/29/2011
I'm really enjoying your plot. Though on some chapters particularly on the first chapters, I was confused.

(Please, update! XD)

I'm imagining maybe like Prince Claudio will take some interest on Hawkeye or something and Roy will be super jealous and so it's a start of a love triangle. (Never mind this. LOL)

Anyway, keep it up. This is really good.
seroun chapter 10 . 5/14/2011
Wow, the conversation between Mustang and Havoc nearly made me cry... nice writing!
Rinoaebastel chapter 5 . 10/24/2009
This Maes is...Maes XD

and a new nickname for roy lol.

aww, it's me or Riza looks worried xD
MoonStarDutchess chapter 5 . 10/24/2009
Keep up the good work. I'm enjoying this.