Reviews for The Wolverine Whisperer
xoLove chapter 9 . 8/12/2014
Rogue is insanely hilarious.
xoLove chapter 8 . 8/12/2014
Rogue has an extremely entertaining personality. This relentless pursuit and obsession with going to Miami is oh-so-funny to read about. Thanks!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/1/2014
Craziest story I've ever red but also the funniest and best! Love this! Update please this is amazing in a bottle!
Babbling Book chapter 17 . 6/1/2014
Oh my god. Your Rogue is Hilarious, I love her. Most of all I love that the sass blends so well with her personality as established in the first film. Sometimes it seems the only way anyone will write rogue with sass is by erasing her film personality and history entirely, and I completely agree that she had reasons for being shy in X-1 and as she gets more comfortable with Logan and others her normal personality emerges. She is a such a teenager here and I love that.

I only just found this fic, and read it for the first and I'm so happy there is a story focusing on the father-daughter relationship between her and wolverine. I'm such a sucker for family stories. Speaking of, I'm now equally excited and worried to see what happens now with Sabertooth in the mix. I hope that as you go about your re-writing you will continue writing this story as well. It is heartwarming and funny, and deserves a wonderful ending. In any case, thanks for writing as much as you have here, and sharing it with us.
rox chapter 17 . 3/24/2014
i love't is so funny lol, update pleaseeeeeeee
rox chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
i love't, is hilarius. please update ;)
donnac85 chapter 17 . 1/1/2014
Love the story will you be continuing with it. Love it
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 5 . 11/9/2013
I'm sitting here laughing my a$$ off at 2:49 AM. Rogue clearly has a death wish.
PumpkinPie221b chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I rarely write reviews but here goes. Anabel Valle (previous reviewer). While your insightful yet patronising review on wolverines is somewhat correct, the relevance for the information is in fact not needed what so ever. And I will explain why. Logan (Wolverine) is a type of mutant called a feral, which means that his mutant abilities and characteristics are in relation to an animal. In Logan's case the animal is a dog/wolf. If you had seen the film x-men origins: Wolverine, or even done a simple 'google search' into Logan's history before making that unconstructive, discouraging and quite frankly arrogant review, you would know the story behind how he named himself the wolverine and you would also know that it has nothing to do with the animal.
Other than that, I liked the story and it's a real shame you aren't continuing with it JohnPaulGeorgeandRingo :)
Anabel Valle chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
You _do_ Know that wolverine, as an animal, is not a part of a dog family ? You did know that right ? Pretty please ? Wolverine is a biggest of the weasel family ?
So you should make Rogue read a book about ferrets. Nasty little things I hear. Impossible to train, those ferrets and especially impossible to make stop biting you, like a little beast that they are. Well I have heard the same thing about rats too, and I have seen that miracle happening on several rats, and _they_ made to gnaw their way through a cement wall.
Just to make the difference more clear, dogs and even wolves (remember not a relation to wolverine, the weasel) are relatively easy to teach to stop biting. This might be that dog family is killing for food, weasels just can't stop killing if the opportunity comes, even if they are full, just for the fun. Well animals rarely do things out of fun, but weasels are so hardwired to be the (ultimate) killing machine that they just can't stop it. (Remind you of somebody? :D)
If you are interested, I'm sure the Wikipedia remembers to tell you, that wolves (, even as they are a pack), and even the king of the forest, bear (smallest bears weight about 4 times more than a biggest weasel) is known to leave without fight, when wolverine want's their kill.

Please tell me you _did_ knew that wolverine is in no relation to wolf - there are still even those people around (like Hugh Jackman, who tought so first) in the days of internet and information age.
catlover2976 chapter 17 . 7/14/2013
Please update soon
catlover2976 chapter 7 . 7/13/2013
Besides the disgusting stuff and swearing it is real funny
crystalstar1999 chapter 17 . 5/25/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter.
Seriously Addicted56 chapter 17 . 1/18/2013
Please please please PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAA AAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEE EEEEEE finish this story. I sooooooooo badly want to know what is going to happen and who that guy is I CANT WAIT TO READ MORE lol XD XD XD please update soon
Saiya-jin Queen chapter 17 . 10/26/2012
I love this story. I would love to read more.