Reviews for Worthy of Love
When is the book coming out. Aw man I made it up to chapter 9 i wasn't able to see the whole book
gangui chapter 2 . 7/11
I can't see the link are you can send me please?
livinginanigloo chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
Wonderful! I haven't visited your stories for so long, and now you're a published author! I have always enjoyed your stories:D
Deceptive D Minor chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
Please give us an update when this story gets published! It was definitely one of my most favorite stories on this site and I am sad to see it go. At the same time though, I'm pretty excited to be able to get a hard copy of it :)
loliba chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
¿Dónde el resto de los capítulos van?
loliba chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
el libro tratara de Hefesto o de Hades?
Snakespur chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Where'd the rest of the chapters go O.O? I was looking at the reviews and I saw some from ch 3, ch 9 etc. Just see the first chapter here :(.
Hedgehog of Time chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
I love it! Keep up the story.
gangui chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
wonderful story of one of this kind is the best I've read I hope you will write a sequel
Pairingslover chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
I wanted to re-read this story only to find out that all the chapters are missing except for the first? Where are they? I need them!
sixfullmoons chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
I'm actually really interested in where you'll take this story, if you do ever end up continuing it. Good luck!
Raistlinrains chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
What happened to the rest of your wonderful tale?
SuperTechmarine chapter 10 . 6/4/2014
One of the best stories I have ever read. Very emotional. The end warmed my heart.
morganeblb chapter 10 . 4/21/2014
I've just finished reading your story, thus losing two hours of sleep. But your story was totally worth it!
I really like reading it and got really into it, so thank you very much for the pleasure I had reading your story. Your characters are amazing, interesting and have real depth, and the romance is great!
teamkyubi13 chapter 10 . 4/4/2014
I have just finished this after two hours of reading and skipping going to a meeting because I was so enthralled with your work. The characterization and the flow of the story kept me gripped to the end. I have always liked the god of the smith and felt him wronged and you have done him great jsutice in this story. I am trying to come up with more positive things to say but they wont translate into typed word.

I will just end by saying marvelous work and you have gained a fan from this enchanting sotry