Reviews for Worthy of Love
OoOXylionOoO chapter 1 . 4/29
Pretty interesting, but Hephaestus is never broke the marriage.
there whas a longer version where is that version ?
Kimmylovesfanfics chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
MYGODS my heart is breaking for Hephaestus :( HE DESERVES TO BE LOVED TOO YOU KNOW -_-

Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
When is the book coming out. Aw man I made it up to chapter 9 i wasn't able to see the whole book
gangui chapter 2 . 7/11/2015
I can't see the link are you can send me please?
livinginanigloo chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
Wonderful! I haven't visited your stories for so long, and now you're a published author! I have always enjoyed your stories:D
Deceptive D Minor chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
Please give us an update when this story gets published! It was definitely one of my most favorite stories on this site and I am sad to see it go. At the same time though, I'm pretty excited to be able to get a hard copy of it :)
loliba chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
¿Dónde el resto de los capítulos van?
loliba chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
el libro tratara de Hefesto o de Hades?
Snakespur chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Where'd the rest of the chapters go O.O? I was looking at the reviews and I saw some from ch 3, ch 9 etc. Just see the first chapter here :(.
Hedgehog of Time chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
I love it! Keep up the story.
gangui chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
wonderful story of one of this kind is the best I've read I hope you will write a sequel
Pairingslover chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
I wanted to re-read this story only to find out that all the chapters are missing except for the first? Where are they? I need them!
sixfullmoons chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
I'm actually really interested in where you'll take this story, if you do ever end up continuing it. Good luck!
Raistlinrains chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
What happened to the rest of your wonderful tale?