Reviews for Worthy of Love
livinginanigloo chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
Wonderful! I haven't visited your stories for so long, and now you're a published author! I have always enjoyed your stories:D
Deceptive D Minor chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
Please give us an update when this story gets published! It was definitely one of my most favorite stories on this site and I am sad to see it go. At the same time though, I'm pretty excited to be able to get a hard copy of it :)
loliba chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
¿Dónde el resto de los capítulos van?
loliba chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
el libro tratara de Hefesto o de Hades?
Snakespur chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Where'd the rest of the chapters go O.O? I was looking at the reviews and I saw some from ch 3, ch 9 etc. Just see the first chapter here :(.
Hedgehog of Time chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
I love it! Keep up the story.
gangui chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
wonderful story of one of this kind is the best I've read I hope you will write a sequel
Pairingslover chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
I wanted to re-read this story only to find out that all the chapters are missing except for the first? Where are they? I need them!
sixfullmoons chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
I'm actually really interested in where you'll take this story, if you do ever end up continuing it. Good luck!
Raistlinrains chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
What happened to the rest of your wonderful tale?
SuperTechmarine chapter 10 . 6/4/2014
One of the best stories I have ever read. Very emotional. The end warmed my heart.
morganeblb chapter 10 . 4/21/2014
I've just finished reading your story, thus losing two hours of sleep. But your story was totally worth it!
I really like reading it and got really into it, so thank you very much for the pleasure I had reading your story. Your characters are amazing, interesting and have real depth, and the romance is great!
teamkyubi13 chapter 10 . 4/4/2014
I have just finished this after two hours of reading and skipping going to a meeting because I was so enthralled with your work. The characterization and the flow of the story kept me gripped to the end. I have always liked the god of the smith and felt him wronged and you have done him great jsutice in this story. I am trying to come up with more positive things to say but they wont translate into typed word.

I will just end by saying marvelous work and you have gained a fan from this enchanting sotry

TK13
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
I like Greek mythology so I read this story. Hephaestus has no father as Hera gave birth to him without the seeds of Zeus. Hera conceived Hephaestus by herself in revenge for Zeus giving birth to Athena who came out of his head. While Athena is beautiful, Hephaestus is ugly and deformed. His mother, Hera treated him badly. In revenge, Hephaestus made a golden throne and gave it to Hera. When she sat on the throne, she could not get up anymore. He refused pleas from the gods and goddesses of Olympus to release his mother until Hera promised to give Aphrodite to him as his bride. So I really did not blame Aphrodite for her treatment of Hephaestus as she was only forced to marry him. But Hephaestus really loved Aphrodite and even made the sword and armor of Aeneas in the Aeneid.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 10 . 1/5/2014