Reviews for The Wizzard and the Titans
Lysander Shado chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Hi!
Name's Lysander and I'm a fan of both Teen Titans and Rincewind(especially Rincewind). Let's begin shall we.
(Suggestion #1)

Knowing Rincewind (as little as I do) I'd image that he'd materialize just above Raven and Starfire, fall on them(that way they'll be so shocked they can't stop him from escaping)panic and run as soon as he caught sight of Starfire(not to mention Raven)on the perfectly sensible grounds that it's best to run while the immediate danger is still working out what do with you(And let's face it, they're both pretty scary-looking to the average guy). Raven will start chasing him all over (and out of)the tower, leaving Starfire, who will be run over by the Luggage as it exits the spell. She'll chase the Luggage(Why? I've no clue. That or the Luggage chases her.). Somwhere along, Rincewind will discover that he's somehow got some minor spell abilities(just enough so he can inadvertently block Raven's attempts at holding him and maybe cause minor (or major)accidental damage along the way.
By this time, Rincewind will have started a completely pointless(and extremely lengthy chase all over the city. I'm guessing that, in order, the participants will be: Rincewind(obviously), Raven, Robin(who happened to be passing as they exited the tower), Starfire(who decided to chase Rincewind) Cyborg, Beast Boy(who is either running after the wizzard or running from the Luggage, who he'll probably assume is a by-product of one of Starfire's old Tamaranian dishes) and finally(of course) the Luggage. And maybe a few civilians running just for the heck of it.
When they manage to calm said Wizzard down, then he might pick a fight with them over using potentially "dangerous spells on innocent(?) travellers" which may or may not culminate in another chase.
Well, that's how far I've gotten. I'll leave the rest to you, shall I?
Update soon!
By the way. Is it possible that the spell could shrink Rincewind to teenage size? Not for a pairing. (Hate that stuff.) I Just find the idea of a teenage Rincewind in wizard's robes and with the Luggage pretty funny.
Ciao!(munches on cookie)Mm! Almond.
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I've always been a huge fan of Rincewind, i can hardly wait to see how this will turn out.
No- I'm not on facebook chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Interesting story, I hope you decide to continue writing it.
Formerly Chilltown chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Damn son, are you Terry Pratchett?
Panther Moon chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Please please please please continue. I really like your word choice and the sense of humor that you use. It feels like you are reading one of the diskworld books. Since the luggage has so much more magic than Rincewind, would it arrive later? Raven and Starfire would probably think that Rincewind was harmless at first, so they might not be in the room anymore. They wouldn't be expecting a second object to appear. I wonder what Rincewind would do if Star tried to give him some of her fabled food. He'd probably think she was trying to poison him. I can't wait to see how they all react to each other. Keep writing! ]
Havelock Vetinari chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
It looks like this story was disontinued. A pity. It was showing promise. Anyway, you did say you need ideas, so what about Rincewind assuming, based on the girls... unusual skin tone, that they are from the dungeon dimensions, noticing he is cornered, and bursting out the door. I think that the Titans would give chase.
costley51 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Based off the length of the intro describing common sense, I hear-by declare that you need to add to the story to make it worthy of such an introduction.

(In other words, please add more!)
tempralanomaly chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
I like it. I hope to see more of it
Elkian chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Very nice; a bit rushed, but still good. I like that you've mimicked Pratchett's style...
Wreck-itLouLou chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Very well done! I love the Discworld and Teen Titans (especially Rincewind and Beast Boy). It is very well written so far and you have captured the Pratchett-style very well.

I can't wait to read more, please continue and update soon!(don't make me beg!).