Reviews for A Friend's Secret
I love you and THIS story !
YOU are the best ever LOVE YOU AND STORY SOOOO MY SURE YOU DO NOT had believed me, but be kind and continue to write fanfictions in any case about gay / yaoi and PJ and Lawsons love life !
Moony chapter 15 . 11/19/2014
I just realised.. does that make Lawson TJ's queen? XD
Guest chapter 16 . 6/16/2014
I think that was an amazing story so descriptive I would like to know how TJ ruled the playground and maybe even king bob can come back to congratulate TJ on his new King status and maybe even Menlo and Randell can turn out to be gay with eachother and TJ can get the student council started again but as his Royal Advisors
superfaller8 chapter 16 . 4/17/2014
that was really good! :O
anom chapter 16 . 4/19/2013
loved this so much! thank you for making it :)
anon chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
this is a great start! nice one :)
Millie joe Armstrong chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
i love this story all though it would have been awesome if we could see what lawson's mom said i've read this twice
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
omg teej is gay
KC chapter 16 . 3/25/2012
Super Mega Fan chapter 11 . 1/8/2012
I love that story it's alsome u should make a squrall and it was cute and aww just so romanic.
RandallXSpinelli chapter 16 . 12/22/2011
Cute fic, I feel you really handled the TJXLawson relation ship well though I was not a fan of the sex scenes both because I am a straight man and because they are sixth graders.

Despite that I feel the fic had a good story and any fic that has Randall in a major role immediately gets points in my book.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/21/2011
The story in itself was good, however you've spelt some names wrong (i.e. Detweiler and grotke) and I think considering the 'm' related content, (which was well written) you should have made them a bit older, 13 is waaaaaay too young!
spaztic chapter 16 . 8/9/2011
Yeah, I liked this story a whole lot. I really did. But there were a few things that I sorta had a hard time believing.

First thing was Lawson driving without getting caught. I find it really difficult to see how a 12 or 13 can drive without getting caught. But then again a lot of crazy things happen in cartoons, so...

The next thing would be the sex. I personally think that they would be too young to know much about how two guys go at it (except in chapter 10). Maybe if they were two grades higher it would have been more...realistic.

Last thing isn't really a complaint as much as it is a question. How isTJ on top? I mean for the most of the story it seem like Lawson would be the more dominate one because it looked like he knew more about it than TJ. But then I read the wonderful chapter 16 and as great a chapter as it is, it suprised me.

Anyways. I did enjoy reading this story and I thought the overall plot was good. I do hope that you decide to write a sequel to this. Maybe in highschool or middle school?
Astronomer Always chapter 16 . 5/2/2011
OMG that was so cute! - or maybe I'm just a sucker for slash fics. Either way, it's still a good story. Please, please, please make a sequel! I'd just love that
lovergirl101 chapter 16 . 1/15/2011
i love this story it well written and the plot was great but i still don't see why TJ was on top but i still love it