Reviews for A Friend's Secret
Pinkyy13 chapter 16 . 10/25/2016
I LOVE THIS STORY! Awesomely epic job! I really enjoyed reading this. I usually tend to stay away from multiple chapter fics but, your story was just that good.
Way to end this great story. I really loved the lemon. I bet these two must've looked so hot. I mean Lawson riding TJ's disco stick? Super duper hot!

Pinkyy13 chapter 15 . 10/25/2016
Yay! TJ became King. That's so cool!

Pinkyy13 chapter 14 . 10/24/2016
Whoa! I actually thought that Lawson's mom was totally a-okay with all of this. I guess I was wrong. Ha! Serves Randall right.
I'm so happy to see that TJ is back on 3rd street school. Not to mention how he even made up with Vince. And aww, the principal does care.

OMG! Is TJ thinking about becoming King? I sure hope so.

Pinkyy13 chapter 13 . 10/24/2016
I'm glad to see that Mrs. Dettweiler had a change of heart and is totally cool with TJ's decision. TJ and Lawson getting it on the second they shut themselves in TJ's room. Haha! Horny prepubescent boys! And I'm not that surprised about a domineering TJ. He always likes to be in complete control of a situation and be leader.

Pinkyy13 chapter 12 . 10/24/2016
I really hope TJ's mom received a wake-up call as well. I don't want TJ to be separated from Lawson or his friends.

Pinkyy13 chapter 11 . 10/24/2016
Yes! I'm so happy that Lawson saved TJ before that snake bit him. I totally agree, maybe they'd be a lot safer inside the car.

Pinkyy13 chapter 10 . 10/24/2016
Hot! Hot! Hot! This chapter was really good. A nice little lime. Thank you!

Pinkyy13 chapter 9 . 10/24/2016
Yes, it is your fault and you've got no one to blame but yourself, Mrs. Dettweiler.
Yay! Lawson came for TJ and they're running away together. That's so romantic! It kinda reminds me of Romeo & Juliet.

Pinkyy13 chapter 8 . 10/24/2016
Oh man, this totally whomps. How could Randall do that? Man, maybe sometimes it's better to just give in to blackmail. TJ's mom definitely won't be winning the most understanding mom award. I really hope she doesn't change TJ to another school.

Pinkyy13 chapter 7 . 10/24/2016
Aww, sweet Mikey. I'm glad that it was him who found out about Lawson and TJ. Haha! I was actually thinking the same thing as Mikey. Two enemies falling in love is so romantic.
Lawson teasing TJ like that was pure evil. The kid is barely 13 years old. He's right at the phase where boys get hard over everything and can't control their urges.
*gasp* Randall! OMG! Oh no! Oh no! This is bad! This is bad, bad, bad.

Pinkyy13 chapter 6 . 10/24/2016
That was the cutest and sweetest date ever! Aww, these two are adorable together. Lawson is the oldest so I'm not that surprised about him having to make the firs moves.

Pinkyy13 chapter 5 . 10/24/2016
I never noticed before the similarities that Lawson and TJ share. That makes this couple kinda cuter now. Lawson can drive? That's so cool! I only knew a few cousins of mine that could drive at 13. Or is he 14?
And... Squee! I'm so excited about their date.

Pinkyy13 chapter 4 . 10/24/2016
Wow! Vince? I totally didn't see that one coming. But at least he's willing to cooperate, right? Phew! For a minute there I was scared and thought that Gretchen had betrayed TJ and ratted on him.
Getting a hard on just by looking at a guy's face? Oh boy! TJ has got it bad, huh? He's totally crushing on Lawson. Like super big time.

Pinkyy13 chapter 3 . 10/24/2016
I love TJ's friends. They're so supportive of him. I'm so relieved and not to mention happy that his horrible nightmare didn't come true. Having good friends is the best thing he could've wished for.

Pinkyy13 chapter 2 . 10/24/2016
OMG! Poor TJ. That was one horrible nightmare he had. It's no wonder he doesn't want to tell anyone about it. I mean I remember being 13 years old. Even though I'm not gay. I've seen how cruel kids can be with all taunting and mean jokes about gays.
I really, really, really hope TJ's nightmare doesn't come true.

56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »