Reviews for The Ocean of Fire
bbljfisch chapter 14 . 9/11/2015
Hello, Shelbmac:
I remember reading all of Walter Farley's books when I was young. I read them over and over again. Your work reminds me of his. Very clean writing and interesting bringing all those magnificent horses together in one long vicious race. Liked the ending but wonder what happened to Pam...

Thank you for a great read.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/16/2015
WHY DIDN'T YOU ADD THE FINISH! THAT SUCKS TO LEAVE SUCH A HUGE SUSPENSE ENDING WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING WHO WINS!
Abbi chapter 14 . 1/6/2015
Good story, and I agree I wish I could have met Walter Farley, I'm not one to review before the story's finished,but great story, I started it a couple days ago, you're pretty good.
Mrs King Aragorn chapter 14 . 4/23/2014
He! His is a great story! I lobe Hidalgo and the Black Stallion so this story was right up my alley. I know exactly how you feel Brother (get it? Frank called Hidalgo brother.). I wrote a story called A Cries Crossed Life and he only person that's reviewed it is my sister. Keep writing cause your great at it!
NabikiB chapter 2 . 3/13/2014
Well, now I see why there's 3k views and only five faves. The others were doing what I did...using the fave to quickmark it so I could find it and read it later...

Gonna remove that now. Short chapters with no background and no build up are annoying.
J. Chaney chapter 14 . 1/13/2013
Wonderful story. Almost as if I was reading a book by Walter Farley himself.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/7/2012
AMAZING! YOU SHOULD BE A WRITER
Wild KS Phoenix chapter 14 . 9/29/2011
What happened to Rahman and Sagr? You had them start the second part of the race but then ended with the Black and his offspring. For a little while, I expected him to show up with Pam at the half way point.
Jewyl chapter 14 . 4/4/2011
Quite enjoyable!
AndyHood chapter 14 . 12/3/2010
well im a huge fan of the black stallion series, i'm so glad in your story that pam's alive but i still wish alex and her was a couple, question what happened to saqur the golden stallion, what happened to him, I hope you write an ending to this book.
Ash chapter 14 . 11/27/2010
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME STORY!
DevilNinja chapter 14 . 8/2/2010
VERY NICE! I loved it. Though I did notice that my thought were confirmed. When you finished this you left us hanging to decidde on our own who won. In my opinion it was a tie. Thoase three are magnificent horses and in a race like that it would be hard to tell who won. One question on my mind is what happend to pam. Since nothing was mentioned I am to assume she was killed so that they could steal Blak Minx.
aloha94 chapter 14 . 6/13/2010
Beautiful story! You wrote it very well and I enjoyed reading it. :)
aloha94 chapter 13 . 6/13/2010
Oh wow, now for the finish!
aloha94 chapter 12 . 6/13/2010
I'll say it'll be uncomfortable. Who will win?