Reviews for Heal Me
Sailor Pandabear chapter 3 . 12/31/2014
mrs.coltondixon chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
this was really sweet. i loved the part where you wrote the detention woth Hagrid being ruse! that was a twist!
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
Excellent! The characters felt familiar, even if the plot wouldn't quite fit into canon. Nice job with Ginny's character development especially.
LisiLouLah chapter 3 . 4/19/2011
This is a really sweet story, I love it.

Lisa x
Stephanie O chapter 3 . 1/10/2011
I think these are my favorite lines: "You aren't going back to Hogwarts," he said. "So there's no way anyone will be able to find this memory in your head." ...and...

"Ginny, no matter how this ends, or when I get to see you again...I love you. Don't ever forget that. And although I wish and hope that we have dozens of dozens of years together, I love you enough now for all of them, okay?"

You wrote a very romantic & beautiful love scene, and I think it left plenty to the imagination in a very nice way! I definitely didn't miss any explicit elements here; I have to agree with you - I don't think it would have flowed very well with this moment. (Other stories, certainly, but this one didn't need to be explicit.) Are you going to continue this story? If so, I'd love to read it! Thanks for writing, and I'm looking forward to seeing more of what you've written! :)
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I love Snape's password! :)
Lyric Medlie chapter 3 . 12/18/2009
this was so incredibly sweet! it gave my heart pangs, hearing Ginny talk, knowing that is what J.K. Rowling intended. so sweet, so sad...

Lyric Medlie chapter 2 . 12/18/2009
so amazing! makes my heart pang... i know i'm so lame! but i LOVE it

sarahbear22 chapter 3 . 11/17/2009
this was amazing story! Loved it
Spiked Jin chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
Great decision of avoiding smut just for the sake of smut. As in "In Case of Emergency" you have a good balance of story and smut. I was going to say this is a fun little story, but I'm not so sure that description matches the content. Either way, interesting revisit of 7th year.
HGRHfan35 chapter 3 . 7/28/2009
Hiya Mel,

I finally got around to read and review these chapters and I have to say that although there are many stories out there yours are always just a bit more special. Even when not NC-17! :D

Will there be mroe chapters to this story? I hope a few more.

You Minx ladies are all venturing out into the original work area now and that's great and I hope your dreams will come true one day although starting up your own company is not a small feat either.

Good Luck on everything.

Hugz, C
ProfessorChris chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
Another great chapter, I am glad that Harry was able to get through to Ginny and help her heal. Looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Phil Boswell chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
That's sweet, and you know I prefer it like that ;-)

Your choice to keep it vague was just right. Diving into NC-17 territory at that point would have broken up the flow. As it was, this is just about perfick.

There's some SPaG issues, with some punctuation AWOL: I can PM you details if you like, or is this also on your LJ?
cshorte chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
great chapter!
bonnieginny chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
That was so perfect it was unreal, it felt like a missing moment that had been edited from the book had been revealed! It was so tender and emotional, I loved it!

Is there more?