Reviews for La Beauté et La Tragédie
Vikki chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I'm too lazy to login... -_- Nice job, I loved butterfly love, so it says on my DVD... Lol, I'm Chinese so I use the Chinese title anyway. I loved the way you truly expressed the drama of the characters and what lies beneath the surface! Though butterfly love isn't the most matching, there's another old Chinese movie called... Can't remember sorry! That tells us about how fate twists and plays with people; preventing the love of two beings. Nice job, continue writing! :)
mike91848 chapter 3 . 10/9/2010
I like this but so sad. Will you answer the question about her mother,what happened?
Rehab chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Awesome!

You should write some more!
Lover of Asian DramasMusic chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
This...is amazing. Honestly, please continue it. It's good, and you left us with such a "horrible" cliff-hanger. please continue writing it!
xoxofanpire chapter 2 . 10/5/2009
HOLY MOTHER OF SHEPACKS!

I WAS LIKE SEARCHING IN FANFICTION FOR SOMETHING TO READ THEN BAM! THERE WAS A STORY ABOUT DEVIL BESIDE YOU. ITS LIKE MY ULTIMATE FAVORITE TV SERIES EVER!:)

AWESOMENESS. PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY... FOR ME? PLEASE?

HAHAHAHA. THIS IS SO COOL!:))

AWESOME IDEA BY THE WAY.

xoxofanpire:))

PS LOVEYA!
MushR00M chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
it seemed kinda depressing, i mean the end, but hey, all stories/tv shows have to have that, no? mm, but everything was good. the grammer, vocab stuff... XD, update soon! seriously. you wrote a cliffiehangie... continue! continue! lol.