Reviews for Frayed Edges and Fault Lines
Ai Chiyo chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I like this one-shot. I didn't think I would, honestly I didn't even expect much, but I actually really like it. Watching it was one thing, but reading it, reading it gave it more of an impact, made it hurt more. But I like it. I like it a lot. It wasn't very long and you didn't speculate as to what might've happened, but that's okay because you made an impact that wasn't made with just watching it. And you made Sophie seem so much more real and alive, it was kind of liberating to read, like even though the ending was never given to us and the characters never received their happy ending that somehow it was okay simply because the beginning was so shaky for her. And so when I finish the last three episodes I have to go I think I'll come back and read it again to see if it has the same impact on me. Something just tells me that I'm going to be very upset they have continued the series, but another thing tells me I'll be okay with it because is some awkward way this story gives me a bit of closure though I'm sure I'll have to write about it to sate myself fully. Again you did wonderful. I really liked it, honestly.
yunadustrial.twifan chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
i always really liked putiful people. jackson rathbone was awsome in it.
XxPianogirl98xX chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
This is really good! I wish I owned BP too. :(

I wish they hadn't canceled the show!

No..no, no no. Let me rephrase that. I wish Nikky hadn't left! Why the heck did he have to leave! He's the person that made the whole show great! I think I stopped watching the show all together when Nikky left... -_-
S chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I loved Beautiful People when it was on! I just rented the show from Netflix, they have the whole first season, which is all it lasted anyway. I wish they hadn't ended it the way they did, it sucked. Great fanfic by the way!
opheliacs chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
:D I love this. I have to love it because it's a Beautiful People story and those are so hard to find, and it's nice to know that someone else hasn't forgotten about this series. I love it! By the way, you can find it on DVD now, because I got it for my birthday.

Anyway, enough rambling! I do really like this story, I think it's a great portrayal of how Sophie must have felt with all the different men in her life and the cracking of the perfect family facade. Well done!